HOLA,..........O.o

DeletedUser

Hello. Seems like a fun game. Not many people know meh, i'm on w16 in tw and the offtopic forum..sometimes.

I'm c urrently travelling 20 minutes to pick sugar.

Here is my question, is there such thing as a pure. Let's say stacking only a few ablilities with all your points as to excell in those and be able to facepalm those who are a higher level than you but spread all their points.

Similar to what runscape was like a few years ago, i don't know if anything has changed since then nor do i care.

My other question is whether there is a guide which tells you what every skill is for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Short Answer:
Since you pick what attributes to train you could but many jobs require a diversity of skills, and if you stick to one job your motivation goes down. Also, since I can check see what your skills are in the rankings it's not like you can be tricky and say "Hey you level 10er, I'm only level 3 but I could kick your butt.

Shorter Answer:
Ya bt u shudnt

DeletedUser

You sorta could if you only built up your duelling stats, but you kinda need to build up others before that to progress that far in the game. Also, I recognise you from 16 :)

DeletedUser

You sorta could if you only built up your duelling stats, but you kinda need to build up others before that to progress that far in the game. Also, I recognise you from 16 :)

Quite a few infractions ^.^

I'll be awaiting the guide. Also, does it take a certain time to pick a resource? I've picked sugar cane twice for 10 miuntes and have gotten nothing

DeletedUser

30 Mins of Work only Guaranties 100%
10 Mins is roughly 33.3333333333333%

DeletedUser

Quite a few infractions ^.^

I'll be awaiting the guide. Also, does it take a certain time to pick a resource? I've picked sugar cane twice for 10 miuntes and have gotten nothing

Off me? Nawww

Also, I dunno if you noticed the help section, some of it's still in german but you might be able to pick out some info you need.

DeletedUser

Hiya Erect! I remember you, we used to play together in W16. How you doing? I wish I could talk about the game in this post, but I fail to find something to talk about. So I'll just leave it like this.

DeletedUser

Ill Make a Guide Later on to put in Questions and FAQ

Need any help with this? I'm willing to help write it if you give me a list of what's needed. I've already considered making some concerning "the first steps", "finding your nearest ghost town", "what skills to upgrade" and a list of the quests and their requirements (although I don't like spoiler's myself, more fun finding it out youself).

DeletedUser

I have seen you in w16 too!
You nobled my villages two months after I quit! :p

On topic: Yeah its a fun game.If someone writes a guide that'll be great.
For example it took me quite sometime to learn how to duel.If there was guide,it would've been lot easier.

~ 0ptimus Prime

DeletedUser

yaya to w16

and play it how you think you should go everyone has there own stratagies of how they are tackling this world,

I just want to pick beans and do so gemstone searching :(

DeletedUser

Hey optimus XD.

Sorry, i had to.

Anyway, whats the difference between the attribute and skill points. Are attributes +1 to everything in that area?

DeletedUser

Anyway, whats the difference between the attribute and skill points. Are attributes +1 to everything in that area?

Yeah.

And its ok I was surprised to see my account alive that long anyway :)