hmmm what to do next?

• Thread starter DeletedUser19108
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19108

hi there west forum.
im foropesh777,founder of the town OPAL MOON(in world 1)..
my question is this:
my town is two gunsmith levels away from being fully maxed.i was woundering what my options are now that my towns built?..
i have 17 members in my town.can i should i,and how do i start an OPAL MOON #2.....is an alliance the way to go?...anyways hope i can get some anserws...thanks Foropesh777

DeletedUser14029

Now, guy :p
After finishing your town, recruit some more members and then re-spec for more high-exp jobs, fort battles, duels, or whatever :p
it's useless to have a ton of towns but no good players. Best example is -UB-, tons of towns, all noobs, lost all forts in a fortnight >.<

You can contact nearby towns or better yet, see if you can join the big families, -TW-, -SB-, -RR-, or some lesser families (lesser in size, still as 'large' in terms of fun)

OR, if you town happens to have a ton of Rusty, Normal weapons, crappy clothings, and builders want to keep building, then found another town - good for your health! :p

The West has a lot more to offer :p

DeletedUser

my town is two gunsmith levels away from being fully maxed.i was woundering what my options are now that my towns built?..
i have 17 members in my town.can i should i,and how do i start an OPAL MOON #2.....is an alliance the way to go?...anyways hope i can get some anserws...thanks Foropesh777

Actually you said your choices by yourself :) i'll comment on them:

1) starting another town - not recommended. Because you'll split your active people, there will be harder to get money for building this new town as some people will stay in old one. And most of all - the is no need for it. You can buy everything at town close bye for free or for small donation (much smaller then amount of money that you'd spend to build a town or if you are unlucky - a few towns to get an item you wanted).

2) joining an alliance/empire/family/group, etc - basically you and your town doesnt need one, except if you want to take part in fort battles or your town to own the fort.
There are 2 sides here in W1 - TW and its minions (who control 80% of big forts) and others who struggle against them. By the way - dont know if you know - but only big forts are useful, medium and small ones are just worthless.
The easiest way to get into the fort is to ask TW to add you into the big fort. Although recently i've heard that they ask you to leave your town and move to theirs. Anyway, it's worth a try if you want to stick with them.
If you dont like TW or it doesnt work out for any reason - you can join people who fight against TW. It certainly is more challenging, creative and demanding. And when you'll get your big fort - you'll know that you have earned it.

DeletedUser

Double post as this was posted in Questions and Guides already.
Find it over -> here.

;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.