History Lesson

DeletedUser

So I've been away from the game for around 6 months...can anyone fill me in on what has happened while I've been away (in their opinion)

DeletedUser

Redlight owns a large portion of the forts in this world and most of the best for fighters as well. Dead forums and few wars have lead to an overall dead world unfortunately... Have you really been gone for 6 months? It seems like much less time than that you have been gone.

DeletedUser16008

Welcome back FFAF :)

The world is slowing down as more and more move off to other worlds, delete, etc.

Large fort battles are rarely seen these days especially full on both sides. although there is still a very active fort action going on it tends to be confined to small and mediums mostly....

youll probably still average one fort battle a day here on 9 which is very very good considering how other worlds are doing.

Also they are mostly well attended on both sides mostly.

Some groups have unfortunately almost gone the way of the dinosaur such as Anasazi WE, WWW, NA, EK etc although Silversnake seem dead a defense always wakes them up in surprising numbers so they cant be written off.

Galts are still very much there and it has to be said that with without them forts wouldn't have survived thus far.

Girls Triangle have become the dominant force in the East at the expense of WWW and Fly keeps it going over there very well... Although note Kaskus The Odd towns and Paradise still hold their own.

Also in the east there is a new group nWo who seem to have regular fort attendees.

Out far west things are a bit more random but POW are def the stronger group out there atm...

Central West is the Pacific group and probably the most organized regarding forts apart from us.

Diablo control the Central East and are still constant allies and attendees.

The Center is controlled by a group of allied Towns/Groups such as the Shadow Brotherhood, Wealdstone, us and SSF

There are a lot of other towns still with active people in them but thats the current situation in forts.

Dueling still goes on quite a lot for us and certainly our town always has visitors...

Ive noticed a few of the old guard are back also if only for a while.

Things are not so intense as they were and certainly for me most opponents have become cordial and even friends of sorts if only for the common love of battles.

Welcome back FFAF.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You make a hell of a good teacher Vic! Good to see that there is still some life left in the world though. I thought that since they were up to world 12 now that most people would have given up. Do you have enough forts by the way!? lol

DeletedUser10480

Victor gives us a good deal on kitty shampoos. He even trims their little toenails for half price on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That right there is enough to keep people logging in to world 9.

DeletedUser

I dont forget that Dirty now won two!!! large forts while I was away for a few days

WELL DONE AND NEED TO RUB IT INTOM THE GOONS :p

DeletedUser

Yeh saw that Dirty took those two forts, making Galts Gully second! While congrats are of course in order, I had a question for you DL. Despite being second in the rankings, your town's duel points are pretty shocking. Its the third lowest out of the top 30 towns. Don't ya think you should spend more time dueling and less time looking for forts? Which, lets be honest, right now are just a glorified hotel

DeletedUser

I just got back in the West too.

~~~~//~~~~

I miss world 9...
I had a blast playing with you all!
Bums me out that it's dead/dying.
sad0025.gif

DeletedUser

Killette it is not died yet still few fort battles now and again which is good the forums are a lot more active then other worlds but still could do a bit better :p

DeletedUser

Killette! Come back :D . I started again from level 1 two weeks ago or so. It's good fun, so many targets to hit

DeletedUser13484

Welcome back Killette and FFAF thats all we need to get people to start coming back to w9 ;)

DeletedUser

Once I hit 99, I think im going to start over again... I miss those days where it was a struggle to buy items and looking at job reports was actually exciting!

DeletedUser10480

I see my best friend Victor Kruger's posts are gone......well, that's pretty much all that's happened.

DeletedUser10480

Yeh saw that Dirty took those two forts, making Galts Gully second! While congrats are of course in order, I had a question for you DL. Despite being second in the rankings, your town's duel points are pretty shocking. Its the third lowest out of the top 30 towns. Don't ya think you should spend more time dueling and less time looking for forts? Which, lets be honest, right now are just a glorified hotel

Well, depends on how you look at it. Depends on who is sleeping in the hotels.

Galts has never been about running around shooting everybody. From day one when we had about 4 members, we just wanted to be left alone. We sent out the 'diplomatic mails' to the neighbors...asking 'em to leave us workers be. They didn't care. Most times I never got a response at all. Kind of made us angry......like somebody was 'laughing at our mules'....and he doesn't like that much.

That's about it...that's about the story.