Highest number of advanced levels?

DeletedUser

Hey guys/gals,

I was recently involved in a fort battle in this world, while being level 4. The battle was a long fought one, but in the end, the defenders have won it.

I did help the defense a bit, even without having a fort weapon and this is what I did:

cao-cao Fort Verde 170 2 0 14 1068 3 168 76 0

I landed 14 hits for 1068 total damage, and was wondering about the amount of experience I would gain. So here you go:

Battle for Fort Beverly Hills
Experience points 231 Experience points.
You advanced 4 levels!
Injury A stray bullet hits your shoulder but despite the pain you keep on fighting. You lose 168 health points.

I advanced 4 levels straight away! I don't think advancing 2 levels has ever been done by someone, just imagine 4 levels!

I guess it's all about stationing yourself in the right position with someone to protect you.

So, what do you guys think?
-Cao

DeletedUser

WHAT!!! Level 4 with no weapon and you hit 14 times with damage of 1068?
There was me thinking we needed leadership, aim etc.......

Are you joking "Coa-Coa the clown" springs to mind? - seriously.
I'm outraged tbh.

DeletedUser

WHAT!!! Level 4 with no weapon and you hit 14 times with damage of 1068?
There was me thinking we needed leadership, aim etc.......

Are you joking "Coa-Coa the clown" springs to mind? - seriously.
I'm outraged tbh.

No, you should think Cao Cao, the awesome General in the Chinese history ;) The king of Wei :p

I had 4 attributes all on Strength, and the skill points on construction. So, nothing from Leadership,aim,dodging and hiding!!

I got hit 3 times too, the rest I was hiding behind someone and fire at the enemies.

I hit 14 out of at least 30 shots. I was hiding for around 10 rounds!

Look up the battle report if you don't believe me..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok sorry but I had to ask about the name.

Exactly with no weapon too! that means you were throwing rocks with 0 aim and everything else (excluding clothing bonuses)

14 out of 30 ain't bad considering you had 0 aim and to do over 1000 damage is ridiculous.

I'm not complaining at you at all, just that this game sucks when it comes to in depth calculation, I mean it's got to if you can do that!

Congratulations on the up 4 levels though I'm pretty sure no one has beaten that mate.

DeletedUser

Thanks, and I when you have alot of attackers. Throwing a rock at them has to hit someone. And it did!

Same with firing without aim, when you fire at 5 people around each other, one of them has to be hit.

I was lucky enough to be the last player on a group of players hitting another group of players, like a showdown.. I left the battle with 2 HP though!!

DeletedUser

No you don't fire into a crowd, you shoot at the nearest target and either hit or miss, you don't fire the bunch if you get what I'm saying?
Well that's how I always thought it worked?

I know hiding behind someone will protect you from being hit so I must be right about what I said above surly?

Ok I'm taking the limelight away from you here :D sorry for that, I'm just annoyed that the game gives guides that are not even close to accurate in this case.

For example some people might reskill to fort battle skills required but really on this evidence is it woth it?

DeletedUser

The thing is, I am not sure if the guides are correct..

From my perspective, it's just get as much HP as you can, with the help of a good weapon. You can do great!

I am actually a forter in this world ;) But gonna put my skills into construction to get a few of the jobs that gives high experience. Then going to be pure HP!!

As always, I am one of the people that likes to try stuff and not wait for people to come up with their own tactics.

So, I am going to try to be a forter in 3 worlds, 1 world with Strength, 1 world with Charisma and 1 world with Dexterity. Stamina/HP, Leadership and Aim.

So then we will see if what they say is true ;)

DeletedUser14006

When the effective update comes into play and the appropriate skills are a requirement your pure HP build will be worth as much as a pure swimmer trying to hunt grizzly bears :laugh:

DeletedUser14280

Uh, this isn't one of my worlds, but I'm fairly sure that you can't see the fort overview until level 13.
How did you enter a fort battle at level 4?

DeletedUser14006

Uh, this isn't one of my worlds, but I'm fairly sure that you can't see the fort overview until level 13.

You cannot see battles on your interface until you are level 13, but if you scroll the map checking from fort to fort when you see an active battle you can then travel there and sign up ;)

DeletedUser

You can't see the overview tab till lvl 13 but you can still show up and fight.

DeletedUser

You have to be a member of a town to take part in a battle. Then all that is required is to be informed of the upcoming battle by a townmate.

Congratulations, Cao-Cao!!

DeletedUser

I guess Danzeman never played Romance of the Three Kingdoms. ;)

Good guess, is it any good? only like RPG's or strategy building games tbh.

Hang on don't know who I'm quoting here but they said you'll be like a pure swimmer doing bear hunting when the update comes out (something like that).

So at this moment in time there is no need for leadership, aim etc? (It was Derek)