High-Level Crafting Recipe...

Red Falcon

Hello there.

Instead of commenting about how long it's been since I posted on this forum, I am simply going to ask my question...I have an incomplete quest, which requires me to bring a high-level crafting product for the quest giver. The quest requires either...Honey wine 1/1 or Lantern 1/1 or Ghostly music 1/1 or Ammunition slide 1/1. Since blacksmith is my crafting profession, this calls for a Lantern. Well, I neither have a lantern or the recipe required in order to craft one. So my question is...Are either of those items tradeaeble through the market? If not, how can I possibly get my hands on a lantern?

Al35ul

The items can be found on market. If,by any chance, no one is selling them,I'm sure there has to be someone who can craft some for you if you ask your alliance members or anyone else on the saloon :p.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37191

Also, in this quest, any of the 4 items works, so just get whichever is more convenient for you.

DeletedUser35101

Also, in this quest, any of the 4 items works, so just get whichever is more convenient for you.

For step he is at, true any of those items work.. but few steps after he will be asked to have his crafting profession item (lantern).. so better to get that one, even more cause at this step lantern isn't taken away from inventory

Red Falcon

The items can be found on market. If,by any chance, no one is selling them,I'm sure there has to be someone who can craft some for you if you ask your alliance members or anyone else on the saloon :p.

Hi again. I have tried searching the market for the item and recipe in the past, but have been unable to find either one of them. I guess I should ask in the saloon chat next? :unsure: