Hiding

DeletedUser38799

Ive seen Players that were invisible. I was unable to duel or even see a profile? My question is, what is the skill numbers needed to gain that and what are some possible sets that could aid. thanks in advance.

Be Well
Crumbsnatcher

DeletedUser35533

They don't duel (for 7 days or 7 weeks) so they get removed from the lists. also you don't see your alliance members as targets, you can't duel people in your town or townless people. elaborate what you mean by "could not even see a profile" could you not find them in the ranking or did they just leave the text window of their profile blank?

DeletedUser38799

when id click on a player to duel or see what there credits were id see 3 empty boxes and I couldn't click on there profile to see what weapons or clothes they had. almost as if they were hiding. or dare I say INVISABLE
Crumbsnatcher

DeletedUser38800

Starting off with "Ive seen Players that were invisible" calls for 1-hour sessions every day for the next 2 weeks with a psychiatrist.
Medications can help also.

Dude.... sane people don't see things that are invisible, and we're fine with it.
Seek immediate medical attention.

HAHAHAHA I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught that and was like uhm.... hmm... well.... ok?