Hidden mods/devs

DeletedUser26820

So.......what you are saying is that you are the lowest of pond scum, a politician?
At least that is what my Webster's says under that term :D

I've been exposed for what I am... pond scum.... :mad:

I can live with that according to Kidd's Webster...

Anyone else playing this game have a Webster or play with own Webster?

Kidd likes referring to his Webster. I do the same from time to time.

I advised....

DeletedUser26820

Aren't golf playing politicians, pond scum and hidden mods/devs all one in the same?

DeletedUser34084

I can confirm the fact that the whole public beta team is formed of professional golf players. I'm sure everyone can confirm this.

DeletedUser2217

That, at least, is true. Asian circuit, where floral print shirts are encouraged. I'm surprised there are still whispers and conspiracy theories surrounding the support team.

Nisa

I can confirm the fact that the whole public beta team is formed of professional golf players. I'm sure everyone can confirm this.

Oooh golf players..that could explain pregnant women. And all this time I thought you all were cricket players.

DeletedUser33353

And politicians do love to play golf......so, dieben is a hidden mod?
Confirmed :p

DeletedUser26820

So.......what you are saying is that you are the lowest of pond scum, a politician?
At least that is what my Webster's says under that term :D

I'm something like that, yes, sir.

At least you're not longer embarrassed that you reference your Webster.

:)

DeletedUser34084

Oooh golf players..that could explain pregnant women. And all this time I thought you all were cricket players.

One member of the team is a cricket fanboy. The rest of the team hates cricket and everything that comes from that.

DeletedUser26820

Cricket ??

Isn't that the grasshopper type insect you hear in the background making all the chirping sounds when you're townless?

Hidden mods/devs are those chirping crickets??

This is starting to make sense :)

Nisa

Cricket ??

Isn't that the grasshopper type insect you hear in the background making all the chirping sounds when you're townless?

Hidden mods/devs are those chirping crickets??

This is starting to make sense :)

I couldn't agree more. It all started to be clear after we found out there is a one famous golf player, surrounded by cricket fanboys and cricket, and then we have 3 pregnant women because we need more fanboys.

DeletedUser34084

I couldn't agree more. It all started to be clear after we found out there is a one famous golf player, surrounded by cricket fanboys and cricket, and then we have 3 pregnant women because we need more fanboys.

multiple famous golf players*

DeletedUser

I do remember couple playing here I think it was W9 or W11, before worlds were joined together... OldSchoolMrs and Mr... I think they were from GBR... They really met playing West, soon real life follows and I think they've stopped playing after she gave birth to their first child... :)

Nisa

I do remember couple playing here I think it was W9 or W11, before worlds were joined together... OldSchoolMrs and Mr... I think they were from GBR... They really met playing West, soon real life follows and I think they've stopped playing after she gave birth to their first child... :)

I met them on w11. I have played W8 so not sure if they played on W9, cause we couldn't play both worlds at that time. Last I spoke to them was when Dakota opened, they both were back to the game for unfortunately short time.

DeletedUser24736

Kind of a necro response, late to the party, apologies. Some regular players have been gaming a rather long time, and have actually led some pretty interesting lives, and some, not most, just some, have enjoyed sharing some of their more relate-able antics over the years when the mood strikes them.