Hi could someone tell me when The Summer Spirits Set Available please

WhyN0t

Also, the numbers of rounds advents can hold north grass speaks otherwise
You hold sectors MUCH better with cortina instead of spirits. Your defence is way higher, so you take less hits (which equal less crits). You can only hold sectors more with spirits set only if tanks hits you. And they usually miss you because all attack sets are super weak. I have ^3 ^4 wilson and barely dodge something while attacking.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
You hold sectors MUCH better with cortina instead of spirits. Your defence is way higher, so you take less hits (which equal less crits). You can only hold sectors more with spirits set only if tanks hits you. And they usually miss you because all attack sets are super weak. I have ^3 ^4 wilson and barely dodge something while attacking.

That just doesn’t comport with my experience. Ultimately the critters attack is so high that the rng has a much smaller difference between hitting in spirit or cortina than the DEF difference would imply, and a crit is the same percentage either way. A lot of hits come from non duelers, and reducing a lot of them to zero saves hundreds on the post ghost defenders.

Artem124

yall saying spirits isnt op lol.. im a dueler in az and not even skilled too ff
my build was pure strength + pure toughness for dueling
i wore cortina/spirit combo and was getting 75 dodges average per battle and did a couple over a 100 dodges in like a month of ffing

if they make them upgradeable i will be buying :)

DeletedUser15368

Really hope for a 500% nugget sale sometime very bloody soon.

"Between 30th March 2021 at 09:00 and 1st April 2021"
wtf lmao
Anyone who gets paid this week can you buy me a set and I'll pay you back later? :-D
I know these are targeted at the Whales who don't need to worry about such things, but holy crap this is such a short time with no prior announcement. I feel like I've said this the last 5 times I've actually wanted to buy something from your sales.
Can you ask them to make the sale a week long? @Al35ul @Syntex @mnnielsen
(and announce them a week earlier next time - this isn't the gambling games where you can technically play for free, this requires real world financial planning)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Really hope for a 500% nugget sale sometime very bloody soon.

"Between 30th March 2021 at 09:00 and 1st April 2021"
wtf lmao
Anyone who gets paid this week can you buy me a set and I'll pay you back later? :-D
I know these are targeted at the Whales who don't need to worry about such things, but holy crap this is such a short time with no prior announcement. I feel like I've said this the last 5 times I've actually wanted to buy something from your sales.
Can you ask them to make the sale a week long? @Al35ul @Syntex @mnnielsen
(and announce them a week earlier next time - this isn't the gambling games where you can technically play for free, this requires real world financial planning)

want me to tell you how the offers works? ;)

Caerdwyn

Raider or Whynot, could you post the version of that spring sale link for the real worlds, not beta? I can't find one anywhere.