Hernando's sword (The curse)

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

DeletedUser22493

If you were looking for a spoiler, you just failed. Really, you did.

What im curious about, is the curse. Have anyone actually noticed an effect from wielding this weapon? Or is it just as unknown as praying?
Perhaps it has a counter effect to whatever praying is good for?

Im not a melee fighter, and only got it for fun. But the way this quest ends makes me curious. 500exp really isn't anything.

Either way, this weapon gotta have a backside, or a hidden side to it.

DeletedUser

I think it's just the story of the quest. The only curse is that 95-125 damage. I'll tell you if it really is haunted in a week.

DeletedUser

naaaahh why it must always have something?it's just a weapon.a normal overpowered weapon.It's wild west guys not elder scrolls :nowink:

DeletedUser8627

People have completed the curse quest and found nothing from it. Maybe there is something hidden here but no one has indicated they have found anything.

DeletedUser22493

Personally I think it needs to be completed for another quest to appear.
Just like the quest itself is found by completing some specific other quests.

Its just harder to come by, with all the players that just keep the sword.
You will see it in many other quests, that taking the easy way, might give you a better reward there and then, but in the long term, I often pays to go with the options that pays the least there and then. (Or do whats morally right)

Is there any quests in this game that pays better if you do something evil?

DeletedUser

Since I just hit level 57 and in 3 days will be wielding something nice, I have a question. Does anyone know if the time requirement could be changed like in Bell Starr' Deringer? To answer click here.

No need to say anything in the thread.

Edit: Resolved. My question was answered.

Last edited by a moderator: