Hernando's sword, anyone?

DeletedUser

I'll be getting the sword in just one level, if I've done everything correctly. So I'm just wondering, does anyone else have it in this world yet? Or will I be the first? :)

DeletedUser

Right... :( Here I was hoping I'd be the first on world 2. Oh well. It's still a nice sword. Getting it on monday! :)

DeletedUser

Someone else has it equipt as well not sure how long they have had it though

DeletedUser

Is there some sort of trick for getting hernando's sword other than searching and luck? If there is, I'd love to know it.

Thanks in advance

Harsha..

i am after the sword, myself
and, i know everything on what to do to get it
but, it is sure to take a lot of time

besides, to tell the truth, hernando's sword is NOT the strongest
weapon in The West, there are other, even rarer and deadly weapons

DeletedUser

If i'm not mistaken you need these piece of a notes?

Where could i get part 1 and 3?

DeletedUser

I read a post where someone implied that having the songbook would help, is that right? And if it is, how does it help?

DeletedUser

The song book is need to full fill a later requirement in this quest series.
If you cannot start the series,...The song book is of no use.

By the way,..Has anyone destroyed it ?..Ofcourse there will be much more better rewards if you destroy it..Maybe there is another note hidden IN the sword and you find it after you destroy it?

DeletedUser

ok I think I get. It's all part of a quest. I'm assuming it's a hidden quest, what level do you have to be in order to do the quest, and how does it start?

DeletedUser

The song book is need to full fill a later requirement in this quest series.
If you cannot start the series,...The song book is of no use.

By the way,..Has anyone destroyed it ?..Ofcourse there will be much more better rewards if you destroy it..Maybe there is another note hidden IN the sword and you find it after you destroy it?

I destroyed it in world4.But nothing happens after this!