Resolved Henry wants you to look for the town in the fog

DeletedUser

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello OKI-OKI, how nice to see you back in my saloon. It just so happens that I heard a rumor from a traveler... An eerie rumor about a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon. Well, ten horses couldn't drag me there... but if you're brave enough, you should go look for the town. As far as I can tell from the rumors, the town is somewhere in the northwest.

Requires: Go to Ghost town

I dont understan what is mean??????

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Next time try using a little reasoning and figure it out, or at least the search function on the forums.

DeletedUser38294

I have been there several times and the quest still wont complete. I can do the quest offered there no problem but the quests that send me there just pile up. : (

DeletedUser34295

Just stand at Ghost Town and open the quest giver, you should be able to complete any quest that says "Go to Ghost Town" then, assuming you fulfill all the other requirements. You must still be present at the Ghost Town to finish the quest, not just have been there at some point.

PrancingPurplePony

An eerie rumor about a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon

that means you have to be there at the correct time of day or rather night as it relates to the server, not to your RL time [unless it is the same as the game].