Resolved [Help] Town fund access

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Is there any way you can set the access to town fund usage. Some new recruits always construct without speced on construct! Even with town forum threads and warnings, this happens time by time, which is frustrated.

Any help on how to deal with that? Say, only allow assigned workers to use town fund to construct, while others can use private fund to build.

Thanks a lot!

Slygoxx

There is no way you can give restricted access to the town's funds. The only thing you can do is kick them, and send them a pm not to do it again if they want to be in your town ;)

DeletedUser

I would dismiss them from town. It is even more frustrating when a little guy that is not even a worker decides to work on a fort building and uses the resources and builds close to nothing, while a good builder would have used the same amount resources for an entire building level. It happened to us. Be careful who you let in your town. If they don't listen, kick them out and recruit others. 2 warning are enough. The third should be a dismissal.

DeletedUser

Hi all,
Say, only allow assigned workers to use town fund to construct, while others can use private fund to build.

You don't want them doing that, either. If it's to the town's benefit to have assigned workers to build, then everyone else should be contributing to the town's treasury.
I would send one warning telegram, and if they failed to heed the warning, they'd be dismissed from the town.

Deleted User - 819397

I find it useful personally to have a set foreman for the town. They're a counselor, and if people don't go through them for working, they get dismissed at their discretion.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well I find it frustrating that we cant kick someone who has just joined

I always worry that they join and then start building and wasting money. You cant kick them for 24hours, so you could loose 24hours of garbage build time.

So a game modification that they shouldn't be allowed to build or access town funds for 24 hours either. After that I'll be happy to kick them for building after being told not to.