RP Discussion Help to get Campfire blazing!

DeletedUser

Should we not ask persmission for this thread and the character thread to be sticky?

DeletedUser

Just ask Regal.I'm trying to focus in on the advertisements myself here.I think I can make a good thread if I get some good images with it.

Deleted User - 819397

Just ask Regal.I'm trying to focus in on the advertisements myself here.I think I can make a good thread if I get some good images with it.

I might be convinced to put the character thread as a sticky, but I'd have to change the name of this one to consider it...otherwise newcomers might be scared off since the title makes it sound like this place is dead. I will hear arguments for and against these proceedings in PMs, since I'd prefer everyone not spam this thread with pros and cons of stickying these.

DeletedUser

Isn't Hungry Jacks roughly equivalent?

Yea true, but the only reason it's called Burger King is cause some other huy copy righted it before Burger King did. And the Real Burger King I think is in Sydney while I'm in Adelaide.

DeletedUser

(Moxa if you could please try and be on-topic in this thread)

Is anyone trying to get this place active.Anyway I saw the idea of a competition(Celxius) so if you anyone would help try we could make a little competition.

DeletedUser

Master, if you could read my Pm it'd helpp, thanks.

and Lord Regal, congrats to you being Deputy sherif, couldve sworn id see red rep some day and now you can ban me, go figure, but atleast it went to somebody who knows what the hell their doing, and dosn't mis interpet " Deputy Sherif " To... " God "
Good job.