RP Discussion Help Guru

DeletedUser

Well, it seems people have been sending me private messages to help them out with things like characters or with weapon choices. So I decided to open up this little thread to help people out. From character ideas to weapon choices to personality to bio, post it here and I will criticize it, condemn you, and then act like I know everything, just like a certain bear-lion-tiger thing around here :p.

Anyways, here...we...go!!!

DeletedUser

No, for everybody Coram. I have some people who want to join the forum that ask for help from me. ME!!! It's amazing. So, I'll help out anybody who asks for it.

Deleted User - 819397

I'm going to keep an eye on this. ;) I don't have any problem with this if treated properly. Just keep this to advice, please...that means no flaming people who ask for advice, or flaming James for being a senior role player, who obviously has enough respect and prestige for him to start this up to manage his "fans" so to speak.

DeletedUser

Haha yes Regal, my fans. Nah, I just decided to help people out. Some people got questions and I got some answers. I'm here for gun choices, appearance, character concept, and I'm also good at partys. Anyways, I see this as a thread to help out the newb's (new people, not noobs). I'm here to help, not bash. I'm here to create, not destroy. Need any more metaphors or anything to satisfy you Regal haha?

DeletedUser

Heh, congrats on your prestige and your fans, James. I remember back in the day. When we were both green as hell :D

If only, if only. By the way, what happened to Westwoods?

Deleted User - 819397

Haha yes Regal, my fans. Nah, I just decided to help people out. Some people got questions and I got some answers. I'm here for gun choices, appearance, character concept, and I'm also good at partys. Anyways, I see this as a thread to help out the newb's (new people, not noobs). I'm here to help, not bash. I'm here to create, not destroy. Need any more metaphors or anything to satisfy you Regal haha?

I know YOU won't bash anyone, that's not my concern...it's other experienced Role Players that may consider questions ridiculous...and in a moment of bad judgment will bash them, and that's what I won't tolerate.

DeletedUser

I am hereby highjacking the "Weapons Choices" under the class FIREARM (Pistol, rifle, ect.) part of the questioning, as I have created my own forum bank for such pursuits. :)

DeletedUser

Well thanks for the advice...I'm going to take the advice of the un-announced owner of the rep i got from htis thread...I'm off to read!!

Have fun. :D

DeletedUser

Heh, congrats on your prestige and your fans, James. I remember back in the day. When we were both green as hell :D

If only, if only. By the way, what happened to Westwoods?

College. He comes back to say hello to me every now and again, but other than that, he has been gone. I do wish he would come back though.