Help finding items? Have you found these? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am looking to find some items in the game and am wondering if anyone has found them. If you have found them can you please share what job you found them during with me so I can try and find them.

I am looking for the:

grey work shoes (+1 Dexterity) (+12 Setting Traps)

flannel shirt (+1 Strength) (+13 Vigor, +8 Animal Instinct, +8 Hiding, +7 Setting Traps)

green cotton shirt (+1 Mobility) (+9 Construction, +8 Setting Traps, +8 Hiding)

golden indian necklace (+8 Animal Instinct, +4 Hiding, +4 Vigor, +3 Setting Traps)

Thank you for your time in this matter. If you need to reach me please feel free to send me a message here or in the game. Thank you and good luck.

DeletedUser25707

It doesn't really matter which job you do as long as your drop value cover the value of the item you wish to find... that mean that for grey work shoes and golden indian necklace any job giving drops valued 660$ will do, for green cotton shirt [I assume you mean green cotton jacket] you need a job giving drop value of 2000$ and for flannel shirt a job with drop value of 3900$.

And since jobs drop value depend on labor points you have in that job there is no simple or easy answer...

DeletedUser

1. gray work shoes - never got those nor i need them for any job so... dunno

2. flannel shirt - bought it in a shop

3. green cotton... shirt? no such item, this is probably the one you want, right?
64819750.png

4. golden indian necklace - from the quest:
http://www.weststats.com/Questgroup/?group=17

DeletedUser

All of these items can be found on the market -- assuming somebody is selling them. If you would like to arrange a trade for an item not found on the market, please post in this thread.

Items are found by doing jobs. The job influences the items dropped, but does not determine the exact item -- the drop range for items is the determining factor. In order to find an item, the buy price needs to be within the given numbers. The price for dropped items is affected by the Labor Points and the job.

Example:
2mr8lm9.png

The items you find in this job will be between $1417 and $4251.

There's a bit more information on luck in Elmyr's guide, though the luck system has had an update since the guide's creation, and may not have been edited in to the guide. The green cotton jacket has a buy price of $2000, so the drop prices need to have one <1000 and one >1000.

The third way to get the items is to buy them from a store in town. The best option would be to join the town, and you will be able to get the items at their normal buy price. Otherwise, you'll have to buy them at 4x their buy price, as an out of town fee.

Finally, check your inventory trader. Click on your inventory, then the man at the top right. Check back there every 24 hours to see if he has any of the items you need.

Just a recap:
1) Market
2) Droppable at jobs
3) Buy from town
4) Buy in inventory

Thread closed. Post in the Questions & Guides section if you need any help understanding the luck system, or feel free to mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.