Hell's Small Fort War Visual Aids

DeletedUser

Here's a collection of pics I made for attacking small forts. Click on a thumbnail to load a larger pic. You can copy/paste the associated URL to your chat channel, preferably Chatango (unfortunately, Fort Chat does not presently provide hotlinks) for visual aids to accompany your commands. Enjoy...

SMALL FORTS

Starting Positions

Second Stage

Third Stage

Other Stages

Charge!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some more small fort quick command visual aids...

Split Troop Quick Commands

DeletedUser

And finally, some small fort defense visual aids....

Fort Defense

DeletedUser14006

You have far too much time on your hands - nice work nevertheless ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, great work! You're really dedicated.

Just a minor error- in second stage #3 you picture the online attackers at the eastern side of the fort while they are clearly supposed to be at the western side. It's easy to interpret the intended meaning, but it might throw some people off.

DeletedUser

What's the password to your photobucket page so I can view them ALL as an album without having to close tabs and come back here and open a new tab...

I'd like to be able to just click the "Next Image" button -.-

Deleted User - 1693871

Thanks for sharing, Hell - a lot of work, much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Peter that's asking about Hell's privacy.... I won't say it....

Nice work, Hellstromm the almighty... well not really... but I'll leave that there... it helped me to know how to be awesome at fort battles... and not be KO'd 13 times.

DeletedUser

Brilliant work there mate and will really help me I saved this page to my faviourites and will be sure to use the maps because not everyone follow written orders and you are a great attacking leader too ; P

DeletedUser

Just a minor error- in second stage #3 you picture the online attackers at the eastern side of the fort while they are clearly supposed to be at the western side. It's easy to interpret the intended meaning, but it might throw some people off.
Thanks for catching that. I'll fix it.

What's the password to your photobucket page so I can view them ALL as an album without having to close tabs and come back here and open a new tab...
Hi Peter. I noticed some load up problems with the pics above, which i'll fix in the next few days. But once they're fixed, you should be able to just right click and copy link to get the larger image, instead of actually visiting the site.

Edit: Fixed Links for maps.

DeletedUser

Great work, Hell.
But I think this should not be sticked so that only people who can do the search can see this in the future :D