Hell's Guide to Fort Wars

Harsha..

hey hell

i've a doubt - after a fort battle is completed and the attack has failed, and you want to call another attack on the same fort, how long must you wait before calling the second attack on the same fort? - is it 24 hours or 48 hours?

DeletedUser

24 hours after the fort war ends to dig up the hatchet again, which makes it 48 hours before another fort war starts.

DeletedUser

From which lvl can i take a part in fort battle ,and what items must i have?

DeletedUser

Your level does not matter, there are no restriction on joining.

You are looking for items that will boost your Leadership, Dodging, Health Points, Aim, Stamina (Attacks only), Hiding (Defense only).

DeletedUser

at which point are towers built? will a lvl 1 tower have 9 spaces?

DeletedUser

towers will be completely built depending on the size of the fort. a level 1 tower will not have 9 spaces, ever. a 9 space tower appears when the tower reaches level 2. for max levels:
small fort - lvl 3
medium - lvl 4
large - lvl 5

Deleted User - 1278415

From which lvl can i take a part in fort battle ,and what items must i have?

I believe you have to be level 12 or 13 before you will see the fort settings button to show you the upcoming fort battles.

DeletedUser

Yes, but he does not need to see the button to be able to participate in fort battles.

DeletedUser

Actually i was level 27 when i wrote that message :)

And now i am 30 level

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If i start a fort battle,what is the chance that people will join it?

DeletedUser

Fort fighters will come naturally and join the side they are specced for because they care about fighting. Your town members will come because you are their leader and it's for their good to get a new fort. Allies will come if you ask them.

You also need to have a chat set up for the battle, because no one smart will be willing to die in an leaderless fort battle. To organize a large fort battle you will need good connections with other towns you can rely on, solid town members, a leader who knows what he is doing.

DeletedUser

So the items that just say "Gun" are fort weapons.
AND dueling weapons obviously saying "Dueling" :)

DeletedUser

duelling weapons are marked "meele, and firearm" the fort guns are "gun"

DeletedUser

So,if I'll come to needed fort,but i won't be online at the beginning,my character will fight automatically?

DeletedUser

Thanx

DeletedUser

Shoulda read this before the battle instead of after. Oh well live (and die) and learn.

DeletedUser

It all depends on how you learn. The guide is excellent, but it might work better for some if read after 1 first battle try out. See what you did good/wrong and what you can do to improve after you know what he is talking about.