Hello

DeletedUser

Hi everyone... I am new here as well but loving it. I have played tribal wars for years and finding alot of things are similar. Anyhow I do have this question... how do you find a good tribe / clan to join. I am finding it hard to find a good town to join. Any advice?

DeletedUser

Level up. You don't NEED to be in one though it is very very useful. There are a lot that prey on less experienced players. I would wait until you are about level 20 or so and see which ones are best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Hey DarkFeathr welcome to The West

Tribe/Clans here are called towns and alliances. Once you've joined a town it's more than likely that the town is in an alliance.

An easy way to see which alliances are better ones is by going to this link http://tw-db.info/?strana=politic_map&world=en16 which is an alliance map of Dakota. It shows which areas alliances own on the map. Above the map is the top alliances and the towns which are in that alliance.

Message a founder or councilor from whichever town you want to join in the alliance of your choice. Founders can be seen by clicking the town, pressing on the Town Hall then choosing residents. Founders are seen with a black hat and councilors have a grey hat.

Like a Sir is correct, it's better but not necessary to level up to around 20-30 but some towns accept any level. If you ask for an invite to a town and they don't want such low levels, they may re-direct you to another town in the alliance which is more suitable.
Most people here are friendly so I'm sure you'll get accepted into a town without any worries.

In your message, mention that you're new and need help learning and that's a guaranteed way that you'll get in and they'll help you with all the questions you ask.

Hope that helps :)
sambee

DeletedUser

Hi everyone... I am new here as well but loving it. I have played tribal wars for years and finding alot of things are similar. Anyhow I do have this question... how do you find a good tribe / clan to join. I am finding it hard to find a good town to join. Any advice?

Hello DarkFeathr and welcome to the game. I have founded a town called CS7-Thessalonica and we accept any level as long as you are active and follow our rules. They are not strict rules, just rules to help everyone get along well. I hope you find the right town that fits your needs even if it is not ours, good luck.