Hello! Where are you form?

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am from Tacoma, WA USA. Just started this game and hope to meet some nice people out there in W4. Have a wonderful day.:D

DeletedUser

I am originaly from the island of Saint Michael of the Portugues islands of Azores, now living at Brick City New Jersey, Newark USA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

viva Sporting, A felow pork chop from the Portuguese islands of San Miguel, Acores, Portugual.

DeletedUser

hello,my name is Tim and i come from the UK,i reside in London where the good part is,a few nightclubs,pubs,shops and a good house where i live in,im a 28 year old working in an I.T company a few miles away,takes 20 minutes to reach by car.on my free time,i spend myself on the computer playing online games,or mostly researching maps and looking on the internet for geographic histories.
am a fan of this game,very good if i have not much to do
Me londoner alright guv,you 'eard me

DeletedUser

South of England near London I guess for all you Americans that dont get geography ;)

LOL Well you're right actually - all I can think of is Southampton and Porstmouth. Oh but, Go Gunners!!
:laugh:

Dallas, TX here.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm 35, from Lincolnshire in the U.K.
Spending more and more time on here in worlds 4, 5 and 6. Getting addicted to the West way of life. I always wanted to visit the US and do the whole 'City Slicker' thing so this is the next best! Started making moonshine at home and wish I could get a still up and running in the game. :blink: