P&P Hello *Doc Holliday*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the story of *Doc "Doccy" Holliday*

Once upon a time there was a soldier named Doccy.

doccy.png

Doccy did not have many friends where he was from, so he moved to the west and founded himself a town of his own.

town.png

Through his new acquired position of power, Doccy started making new friends. His town grew and grew. Soon they took part in a fort battle.

fort.png

After their horrible defeat they had a visitor, someone that did not like old Doccy and his buddies attacking the fort. The visitor dueled a few of Doccy's town buddies. This was when Doccy decided that this visitor needed to be taught a lesson. So on his little horsy he jumped and rode off to the evil visitor's town.

Arriving there Doccy saw that the evil visitor was 9 levels and 19 dueling levels below him. Doccy thought that this would be an easy lesson to teach the evil visitor.

Shock. Horror. Surprise!

Doccy lost the fight.

78279231.png

In shame Doccy ran to the hotel to cry and sleep off his failure. While at the hotel he received a friendly letter from the victor of the fight. It read:
Thank you. Next time bring some cash.
But Doccy was too proud to read the letter and just threw it away.

He plotted revenge and attacked the visitor again. Lo and behold, the result was the same, with Doccy losing to the "easy target" again. This time without even landing a single hit.

29477945.png

While hiding his face in shame, Doccy receuved yet another note. It read:
Again? Not even one hit this time...
but as before Doccy did not read the note. Instead he replied with another note, an very angry sore loser note which read:
I really don't care what you have to say, so you might as well just save yourself the time and stop writing me. I'm just going to delete it without ever opening it, and if you continue doing it, I'll just block you. So enjoy your lucky streak, it won't last forever. Besides, you're not getting anything from me. No money, no EXP, lol. Anyway, if losing to you is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I've already won. So grow up!
In anger he returned to battle. Predictably the result was the same again.

83205768.png

But this time it was so very close.

Please tune in next time for more adventures of our hero *Doc "Doccy" Holliday*.
Will he try again?
Will he ever succeed?
Will he ever read his letters?

DeletedUser9470

Awesome stuff Doccy!

Against a soldier like IR you will need to either be a resistance dueller or a full on appearance dueller.
Anything else and you are just giving him more stats...
I've seen some good results with resistance duellers against this type of soldier.

Once you start winning though, you will be able to camp him and make him sleep, his motivation will go up and he will start taking experience points for his duels... so he will go up in rank and become a target for higher ranked duellers...

BUT this also means you need to dedicate yourself to this task, im sure he has friends that are more than willing to come and kill you! so you have to be in a town that will support you, being kod isnt much fun for any townmember, and have to learn the ways of the sleeping ninja!

You though have a lot of backing out here, MC, THP, Diablo, and many more towns will back you in your quest against Infraction Junction...

I hope this information will help you on your quest...

This game isnt about how big a dueller you are, its about how much of a pain you can be...
;)

DeletedUser

Loved your story, ir.ufis. You have talent. I can hardly wait for the next installment.

DeletedUser

THE NEXT INSTALMENT-DOC THE SEQUEL

There was once a young man named Train Robb'n Joe. Now this man was a cutthroat dueler, a bloody killer, and a lover of small dogs. One day, he decided to travel to a town out west and stir up some trouble with the local townsfolk:

crazybw.png

Joe then decided to make a bed out of cacti that he ripped apart with his bare hands, and took a nap. While he was asleep he had some wonderful dreams:

weeeeeea.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

As Joe woke up, he witnessed a battered and tired looking Doc Holliday running towards his town, ready to duel his good old friend ir. ufis.
Appearently, Joe had been the last straw and he just couldn't stand those cowboys and cowgirls *tips hat to betsy* shooting up him and his friends and decided to take matters into his own hands.

But good old Joe was so good that he beat Doc in his sleep, not once, not twice, but three times!

Like our other friend Neo said, it's not about how big or bad a dueler you are, but how much pain you dish out!
And maybe Monk might be up for a rematch, because like Neo also said, he has to have some stronger folk down in his town to protect him right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can see the moral of this story is going to be pride comes before a fall.

I love little dogs too......... Especially that crunch sound they make when you first bite into them.

DeletedUser9470

This is the story of *Doc "Doccy" Holliday*

Please tune in next time for more adventures of our hero *Doc "Doccy" Holliday*.
Will he try again?
Will he ever succeed?
Will he ever read his letters?

LMAO!
No surprises to find this poor guy Banned this morning!
No Pride and No Honour...

DeletedUser

No surprises to find this poor guy Banned this morning!
NOOO!!! Not my Doccy.

Loved your story, ir.ufis. You have talent. I can hardly wait for the next installment.

Unfortunately I can no longer write the story, for the story has written itself to an untimely end.

Can we please have a moment of silence for Doccy? OK, thats done.

Next lady for a shave!

DeletedUser9470

aww too bad, I was enjoying the story...

I think most were!
It is a shame, for once there was a story, a debate, an objective, but usual stuff from the IJ family: kill, publicly humiliate and Ban...

No Honour

DeletedUser

but usual stuff from the IJ family: kill, publicly humiliate and Ban...

No Honour
So, do you think there's honor in cheating? Because that's what a ban infers.*

* Bans are always legitimate, are not imposed frivolously, nor are they imposed in w10 by those playing in w10, but instead are imposed by a neutral member of the staff that is not actively participating in w10.

DeletedUser

I think most were!
It is a shame, for once there was a story, a debate, an objective, but usual stuff from the IJ family: kill, publicly humiliate and Ban...

No Honour
I concur.

As for the rest, bans are not always legitimate, sometimes they are mistaken. Whether this one is or not, is not for any of us to claim as being absolute truths.

DeletedUser9470

Neo: the IJ family way: kill humiliate and Ban!
So, do you think there's honor in cheating? Because that's what a ban infers.
What this means is that instead of being over the issu, you prefer to be on the same level as the few who have no honour.
Also you dont disagree that is way the IJ family prefer to win...

Kill Humiliate and Ban!
All in a days work!
So you Confirm and even Affirm that is the honorable way of the IJ family
as that is what you work towards!

My point is that it has been noticed by everyone on most worlds that if someone sticks their nose out too far it gets cut off!

Does it really matter if someone cheats? builds a town with his brothers and sisters and has 2 guys on the same world?

Does it matter if he comes and duels you? Does it matter if he wins?
I agree if a player is upset and needs help, so be it, give that player help, keep everyone happy!

Does it matter if he comes and duels you and looses painfully?
it did in doccys case! in fact it did that much he also had to be humiliated in public before being banned!
Nice going from the ones who should be showing the example of how the game should be played! Well done! thats really nice of you, were all looking to be your friends now!

Maybe if people felt that this game is a game and not an army camp, maybe they would have more fun! and maybe if they had more fun, they would like this game more...

I remember W1 when it started, it was all over the place, push duels here and there, the galactic empire in the west! :S
towns full of multis, it was chaos but hell was it fun!

Now most people have left because of rules and regulations!
Its worse than our nanny state where some noob has to block the road with big concrete bollards to "slow the traffic down"!!!
Why have we get traffic jams?
Why dont we earn much money at innogames?

Guys wake up! show that you are honorable players and that you do things properly, that your not just a bunch of kids who have been given the ultimate patronising weapon!
I know in your hearts you are good guys, why you want to show the world that your way of being tough and superior is by being patronising and banning people from your own game? I dont Know!

DeletedUser

As for the rest, bans are not always legitimate, sometimes they are mistaken. Whether this one is or not, is not for any of us to claim as being absolute truths.
Sorry D. Saint, that's simply not true, at least not for this game, and not under this team. Bans in this game are not mistakes (as it takes a bit of effort to impose a ban, and the policies are sufficient as to ensure bans are imposed for valid reasons). There are temporary bans, or moderators who opt to be nice, but that's not even remotely the same thing as a mistake.

Also you dont disagree that is way the IJ family prefer to win...
You want to try and pull some crap line about honor, here we go:

• I and others in the IJs play by the rules --- that's honorable.

• Other players in other towns (including you, victor, gaffey, etc) play by the rules --- that's honorable.

• Those who get banned for violating the game rules --- no honor.

-Neo-, snap out of it. Cheating is against the rules of the game and if someone gets banned it is, by and large, due to cheating in some way or another. It is not relevant whether you liked them or not, it is cheating.

Cheating is the dishonorable act, whilst reporting those who cheat is your responsibility as a player in this game. If people can't play by the rules, and instead try to obtain an unfair disposition within this game by violating the stated rules, they don't deserve to play at all. I'm sure you agree.

And don't you dare attempt to infer that those within IJ exploit our standings as moderators in other worlds. We play by the rules, we have no moderator authority within the worlds we play, and any inference otherwise is just a cop out, a means to rationalize away the actions of cheaters exposed and therein banned.

DeletedUser13020

OK guys lets not turn this into a ban talking thread, thats not what this thread was made for. Any more of that and I will have to close this thing down for going too off topic.

DeletedUser

So you Confirm and even Affirm that is the honorable way of the IJ family
as that is what you work towards!

I was using a form of sarcasm in my post. You wouldn't understand it as you took our funny and hilarious stories in a boring, anti-IJ, and literal way. You really are just taking all this fun much too litteraly. What would you do if you logged in one day and found out that you had three new duel reports from the same person attacking you with a higher level and you won all three of them? All we're trying to do is poke fun and entertain people with our stories. But all you seem to be doing is acting like a stiff and ruining all the fun.

Besides, it amuses me that you say that you should help those who you win against and such. I remember a few days back when you went around posting duel reports of you beating people and then putting them up on the dueling thread with their avatars replaced with a barbie doll picture and yours replaced with an Arnold Schwarzenegger picture. I smell hypocrisy.

And I don't know why he shouldn't be banned. I can imagine a week from now having six attacks by him and his "brothers" to KO me.

DeletedUser13020

OK this is getting way off topic. The story was all fun and games but now it has ended and we have gone to some other crazy jibber jabbin'. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.