Hee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First post.

(Yes, childish, I know.)

For those playing in all three worlds, are you going for a different strategy in this one?

DeletedUser

ya i dont see how they can change it? theymade a new cause 1 and 2 are crowed, they are starting account delteions soon i think [ only inactives ]

DeletedUser

I'm wondering about going for duelling this time. Hmmm. Time to think about it...

DeletedUser618

I think i'll go the quest route rather than builder (w1) or dueler (w2)

DeletedUser

I might stick with the Dexterity Strat. Eg - Setting Traps. So alot of the high paying/High exp jobs come quick.

And I might also make a town. Pre-Recruitment. If interested. PM me ingame. Yes I know its early. But best to start the recruitment early. So we arn't rushing.

INGAME NAME - Poker-Face.

DeletedUser

I like my W1 character. I just kind of got into the whole town thing a bit late. Maybe I can make up for it in W3...

Also, how many worlds are too many to keep up with? I wasn't going to join W3. Yay for impulses!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like my W1 character. I just kind of got into the whole town thing a bit late. Maybe I can make up for it in W3...

Also, how many worlds are too many to keep up with? I wasn't going to join W3. Yay for impulses!

When each world only takes a couple minutes every few hours to maintain steady activity, I'd say too many to keep up with wouldn't happen for a very long time haha

DeletedUser

i m a born dueler in all the worlds but still i wanna be a dueler again

DeletedUser

I can't believe this. W3 has been up for about 3 seconds, and people already have towns????????????? I don't see any towns yet, but recruiting has already started.

I am going for laborer or soldier this time.

DeletedUser

I can't believe this. W3 has been up for about 3 seconds, and people already have towns????????????? I don't see any towns yet, but recruiting has already started.

I am going for laborer or soldier this time.

If you start to recruit early. Then you can put your pre-members onto track of which Stats and all they should be using.

It also helps make the transition to moving to the town a lot quicker and easier.

DeletedUser

I am somewhat of a builder it would seem in two and in one dunno still lv 9 and was my experiment character. Think dueler this time after all I need to figure out what to do with all of that leads to alot of opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.