Hearts from Church Construction

The Iceman

If you decide to do Church Construction you get no wages, no products, or no items
In fact you have to pay for the privilege of building the Town Church
Does it seem fair that you can get up to 450 Hearts for an hours work on every job on the map but you are lucky to get 300 Hearts for the same 1 hours work on the church?

Is there a possibility that the level of Hearts awarded for 1 hours Church Construction, can be increased to fall in line with every other 1 hour job on this server?

Thanks for looking into this matter

DeletedUser33353

You could always pray for it whilst you are building. You are in the proper spot for that I believe.

DeletedUser33353

Or, perhaps you should post something on I&B forum instead.
The hearts, rainbows, pink unicorns for church building has always been that way in these events. Perhaps you should ask yourself why it is set up that way?
Oh, btw? Read my sig ;)

DeletedUser36559

I still church build throughout these events, I don't know why it's set up that way but it might be due to getting some decent xp for every 1 hour we build.

DeletedUser37520

If you decide to do Church Construction you get no wages, no products, or no items
In fact you have to pay for the privilege of building the Town Church
Does it seem fair that you can get up to 450 Hearts for an hours work on every job on the map but you are lucky to get 300 Hearts for the same 1 hours work on the church?

Is there a possibility that the level of Hearts awarded for 1 hours Church Construction, can be increased to fall in line with every other 1 hour job on this server?

Thanks for looking into this matter

I would love to see that you get as many Hearts from building the Church as you get from a normal job. If that should be the case though, I would also like you to get the same amount of experience as a normal hour job does. Doesn't that seem fair to everyone?

Or we can just accept that different parts of the game gives different rewards as long as they're fairly equal? You get less Hearts from the Church, but you get way more experience. If that doesn't fit, then do normal jobs and get less experience but more Hearts.

DeletedUser37168

And who´s stopping you from doing both construction and normal jobs? :unsure:

DeletedUser35259

If you build the church for 15 minutes you receive between 90-115 hearts each time, so that is a nice way to have both xp ánd your hearts/flowers/eggs.

Might be a bug, but it is like that with every event for a long time.