Heart bags after end of event

John Ware

What happens to your heart bags after the Valentine's event ends? I joined the game mid event so my bag will have 2 weeks of use left on them when the event ends. If you can collect hearts after the event ends will they still help you get the sets? If not do they reactivate next year when the next event starts? Is it possible to cash out those heart bags and get the hearts you would have collected?

RaiderTr

They are time limited (mouse over them to see) and can't be used afterwards, if were used even ONCE.
If you attempt to use after the expiration time, they will disappear.

John Ware

Oh well. Guess i shouldn't be surprised but it's still pretty lame. They advertise them constantly but don't bother to lower the price daily to reflect their lesser value. I feel like I paid the same price as others for something that I got less than half the value out of.

DeletedUser37186

if your active enough to spam almost every hour.. and open the 2500 bag every day.. the bag will get paided off and will have more bond letters then you would without buying the bag

John Ware

Sorry, I don't follow. What do bond letters and the heart bag have to do with each other? I have been tapping the bag every day (and the little one twice a day) but I haven't received any bond letters as a result. Not sure how that works.

Pankreas PorFavor

Sorry, I don't follow. What do bond letters and the heart bag have to do with each other? I have been tapping the bag every day (and the little one twice a day) but I haven't received any bond letters as a result. Not sure how that works.

after you reach 180 000 hearts and get the Clyde's chest, for every additional 5000 hearts collected you will get a red bond letter with 50 bonds. additional 60 000 hearts (240k) total = 12 red letters = 600 bonds = price of a large heart bag.

RaiderTr

Oh well. Guess i shouldn't be surprised but it's still pretty lame. They advertise them constantly but don't bother to lower the price daily to reflect their lesser value. I feel like I paid the same price as others for something that I got less than half the value out of.
Unfortunately thats correct, 600 bonds always.

John Ware

ah ok, this is all assuming that I bought the bag towards the beginning of the event and would easily be able to exceed the 180K hearts needed for Clyde Set but as I said in the op I only joined the game ten days ago. As it is I don't think I'll be able to make the 180K hearts for the set.

Pankreas PorFavor

I don't think I'll be able to make the 180K hearts for the set.

there's 14 hours left, so unless you're really close... it would seem that you wasted 600 nuggets (I assume you used nuggets because if you just joined 10 days ago, I guess you didn't have 600 bonds).