Have you ever?

DeletedUser

Yes

Have you ever taken some one elses signature, opened it on Microsoft art, and sloppilly *cut out* A part of your own signature and glued it over theirs?
(I lovez my new signature!)

DeletedUser

When I was in St. Louis and had various special places on my body pierced... yes, yes, I did.

But in regards to the emo crap you're talking about, no, not that I can recall.

Have you ever showed up on a forum, looking for sympathy from complete strangers, only to get a reality check ensued by a temper tantrum equivalent to what an 8-year-old might throw?

DeletedUser

not following the rules to your own thread.... i assume your nose is growing to....

have you ever stuck your tounge out in a picture with a lady you know will never care for you?

DeletedUser

still not going with it....knows his answer is yes...

have you ever realized that your band truely sucks?

DeletedUser

Alex. I feel bad now. I didn't realize you were heart broken. Let's talk about this.

What's wrong?
have you ever posted hundreds of times in a forum where you thought you were top [stuff] but then soon realized that no one thinks you are funny and pretty much everyone thinks of you as a jerk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes. All the time.

have you ever realized that your band truely sucks?

Yes. That's why I'm not in those bands anymore. :p

Did you ever realise that being mature is overrated and that really, alex, you're the last person to talk about maturity?

DeletedUser

I gave up on those bands because they sucked. I'm a frontman and there's only so much arm-waving distraction I can do before the crowd realizes my guitarist has just been sitting on his whammy bar.

DeletedUser

wow yall need to stay on track....

have you ever realized you have to act your age to get through in life?

DeletedUser

Have you ever realized that passive-aggressive pretentious and hypocritical questions that you honestly don't know the answer to may indeed make you look more foolish than the person they were directed at?

Oh the irony!

DeletedUser

Yes! I actually need to trim a couple of inches right now as a matter of fact. (Thanks for reminding me, I'll take care of that tomorrow).

Have you ever realized that you would make a prime candidate for the National Guard? I hear they're running low on sandbags, and I think you would be the perfect substitute!