Resolved has any one completed Black Mountains QUEST group

DeletedUser

Could you kindly elaborate why option 1 is better than option 2 Sir Elmyr?

DeletedUser

Could you kindly elaborate why option 1 is better than option 2 Sir Elmyr?

10 SP > 1 AP + 5 SP (as others have said)

An extra $2044 doesn't really make the second option worth it to me, plus I feel more satisfied dueling him after making me travel all the way to the SE corner of the map!

If you really care about the extra $2k, take option 2, I just prefer option 1.

DeletedUser

10 SP > 1 AP + 5 SP (as others have said)

An extra $2044 doesn't really make the second option worth it to me, plus I feel more satisfied dueling him after making me travel all the way to the SE corner of the map!

If you really care about the extra $2k, take option 2, I just prefer option 1.

Oh I get it.. :)

Just wanna work out your dueling skills aye? :)

DeletedUser

Just wanna work out your dueling skills aye?

Nope, just mindless petty revenge for making me travel so far. Realistically, stranding him in the middle of nowhere without his horse is probably even better revenge, since he'll die a slow death.

DeletedUser

if u want to full fill the 2nd choice, u have to buy gear, which mean u lose some money

DeletedUser

I just had to buy a green top hat, and that is still useful for certain jobs. So no losses, only gains for me.

DeletedUser

I stole from him; you don't get anything special for dueling him.

DeletedUser

Just Saying Option 2 is the best
Because you get two Items
More Money
the only thing bad is less skill points but with the money you get you can buy some clothing that will give you the skills you wanted.
So I picked option 2

DeletedUser

I would always go with more skill points. Experience, money and items come and go. But when you are level 120 and have the same equipment as everybody else, the ones going for the skill point have 1 thing more than you do! ;)

DeletedUser

Well, one option gives 1AP and 5SP while the other one gives 10SP. If we look at it, 1AP equals 5SP so... they give pretty much the same amount of skill points. The only difference is the distribution of it. While the 5 skill points in 1 atribute are fixed, you can relocate 5 different skill points. It comes down to whether you prefer atributes or skills.

DeletedUser

I picked option 3. Because I didn't want to find to much trouble and you get free skill points. That means you can get a maximum of 370 skill points when you reach lvl 120 instead of the normal 360. You can upgrade your fort battle skills, your dueling skills and your working skills.