Harvest Event - Feedback

asdf124

Here are my results after opening 100 Rye Ears:

View attachment 2153

The lack of a 4th "Pieces of cloth" disappointed me. I won't ever use most of this stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up on the market soon for an exorbitant price.
You have 6 tubes that aren't even used for the quest.... Must be why everyone didn't get the necessary quest items. What are they used for?

asdf124

Harvest sale, can you change the price from 30 to 1?
I decided to see how much savings I got from the 100 wheat ears.

So basically if I paid 3000 bonds for 100 wheat ears I would gain about 1125 in bonds worth. So, I would have lost 2875 bonds down the drain. (For the calculations done, it was also included that the diamond revolver would be about 100-200 bonds worth, 12 bonds per 3 days of medals, if 1 day is missing, it got rounded up)

Which makes me wonder, why is it priced at 30 bonds a wheat ear? Who actually makes these prices anyways?
Also, the prices on the bond shop are insanely outdated. Meaning that it could feel like we lost more than 1875 bonds.

I recommend a price change on future events of at least half price. From 30 to 5-15 bonds!

Thanks pank Changed 2875 to 1875

Last edited:

Deleted User - 91450

I just realized it is impossible to get even 10 silver coins without doing the - for me - impossible duel quests from John. That makes me rather disappointed. And the 5 coins I have gained so far I cannot even sell. Sigh.

tuonelaam

I think the sale of ryes is ok.
The rye ears are being sold just in case a world overall doesn't have enough quest items although I doubt that. Since they are now auctionable, everyone that wants to should be able to complet the quest without having to buy rye ears.
From what I can tell, the wheat ears (so from last year) are more then worth.
I haven't heard from a single person, who didn't get more bonds worth then what they invested. Mainly because you have a decend chance to drop Reskill potions. If you consider their worth to be their sale price in the store, then wheat ears are definatly worth the 30 bonds.
I spent about 2340 bonds and got 3 Skill reset and 2 Attribute reskill potions (total worth 3000 bonds) in addition to some nice buffs such as mate tea.
Most people I know got 1-2 potion of new beginning as well.
Drop
And the weapon sets are nice to help newer players (a weapon set that gives 20% increase money is decend for a lev 80) although that may only apply to the new world, idk how many new players there are on older worlds^^.

Deleted User - 4180592

I wanna fill out the survey but it forces you to answer every question and some of them I simply have no opinion on etc

no offence but it's yet another poorly thought out addition to the Harvest event, apt really.

p.s if it's possible to submit without answering all the questions then not sure why I got an error

asdf124

Feelsbad when he's the one of the people who skimmed through the quests, now there is a survey without the option to say: "I don't know"

So I just used the it was okay option. It was okay even thou I have not read most of the quests other than the requirements.

Is it just me or are the new quests feels like chores to do without actual worthwhile rewards? :D