Harassment via duels?

DeletedUser

How exactly would I go about complaining about this? There's been a person that's been following me around for quite awhile and attacking me over and over, knowing how easy it is to attack me and exploiting the outcome. This happens everyday, and my reports are filled with duels by this person. I'm just minding my own business trying to play the game and complete the quests and I'm not interested in duels.

DeletedUser

whats his name - some freindly duelers here will help you out, i know some people and i hate this sort of dueler

dont give up

DeletedUser

When you join a town, this problem comes with the territory. That said - if your health is low, you can bank and use your last few energy points to duel someone you don't mind losing to who is good enough to ko you. Then you will be untouchable for 48 hours.

DeletedUser

still - its a form of bullying really, ive asked tequila joe and a few other people to help but she's left her town making it difficult to pinpoint her so it might take a while mate

DeletedUser

When you join a town, this problem comes with the territory. That said - if your health is low, you can bank and use your last few energy points to duel someone you don't mind losing to who is good enough to ko you. Then you will be untouchable for 48 hours.

Territory has nothing to do with it. I've been my town's founder since early on, and I know the area quite well. This person on the other hand has seen to make it a living hell for me. I'm not sure when it started, but it's been ongoing for several months now. If anything, it's this person that should be mindful of the territory as I've only been minding my own business.

Although it's really only me and someone else in town at the moment, with the other not really being all that active. I suppose I could do with something more active.

Last edited by a moderator: