Happy Independence Day!

DeletedUser

To all my American friends, happy Independence Day!

P.s: remember, celebrating your freedom is mandatory. The government is watching and listening to make sure you do.

DeletedUser31931

Big brother sees everything and knows everything. So celebrate, before you start regretting standing up to the government....

DeletedUser31931

Or you could run away and hide behind your laptop. To be honest that sounds easier, especially since it wouldn't be my own government I'd be standing up to.

DeletedUser

Change has to start somewhere. Just because it's in America, doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you.

DeletedUser31931

Obama promised us change, now we're rallying against him (sort of). Anyway, I'm not really here to get into a theological debate, and I highly doubt that the word of a single non voting age, non american citizen will change the america

DeletedUser

We're just drops in the ocean. It's not about the individual, it's about the vox populi.

DeletedUser31931

Trust me, I definitely in do not in any way represent the vox populi (voice of the people for those who don't speak latin). I'm very far from it.

DeletedUser22685

Obama promised us change, now we're rallying against him (sort of). Anyway, I'm not really here to get into a theological debate, and I highly doubt that the word of a single non voting age, non american citizen will change the america

What's theology got to do with the government?

DeletedUser31931

Yeah sorry, wrong word, my brain's not with it today. I meant philosophical, not theological.

DeletedUser

Change has to start somewhere. Just because it's in America, doesn't mean that it doesn't affect you.

1017124_484575904953395_1500619944_n.jpg