Happy Birthday to us!

One Armed Ninja

I'd just like to point out, that it's been 5 years to this day that world one first opened. (That is if my memory serves me correctly)

It's been a long ride, and more often than not the forums have been full of people complaining about this and that, but I guess that's just part of this game, and its charm.... If you look in your inventories each world, you may need to refresh, you should find Blue Bond letters, and while I'm just assuming here, I think this is the reason why. (Unless it's an apology for the lag yesterday)

Earlier in the year the west celebrated a 5th birthday already, but that was from the German server opening, today is ours alone.

Happy birthday The-West.net!

Last edited:

Nisa

Happy Bday .net !

Omg OAN you are sooo old. I only have memories from 25th. Oct 2008. til today.

DeletedUser

Happy b'day .net!

Cheers to the brotherhood of this long standing community ;)

DeletedUser35968

Its only 2 months I started playing this game.......
Happy birthday .Netters.. :)
I bought BBQ Tongs today, thanks to Blue letter :D

DeletedUser34315

It's not for the birthday- it's to make up for the bugs in 2.06. A very nice gesture from inno, imo.

DeletedUser618

Have I been here that long? Just where did the time go? Who are you again? Why am I here?

delldell56

that ninja has seen so much in 5 years of the west. if only he played ALL of those 5 instead of spending a lot of time on vacation mode, making the new nerds think our legendary oan is a game noob ;)

happy birthday, .net!