Happy Birthday The West

Protasov

From reading the announcement here:

https://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=56986

it states the following:

Boosted experience points:
From Tuesday, May 3rd to Monday, May 9th, you will be able to claim a Beans and bacon soup as a thank you gift of our ongoing birthday celebration that gives you a health, energy, motivation and experience bonus by consuming it. The item is active for 48 hours and the effect can be renewed every 9 hours.

Is there any info on how to actually obtain this delicious soup? I'd sure like to try it.

Protasov

Try logging in through www.the-west.net/?mac=8th_anniversary_west

You should've gotten a message in-game, though, with a link to accept it

Thank you for the link. Following it rewarded me the item immediately upon login.

I did NOT receive it by following the normal www.the-west.net URL to log in, which I do all the time as I have it as a bookmark.

Crazy. If I had not asked, I would not have gotten this item for its short duration.

DeletedUser37191

You don't get the item automatically through the usual link, but you should have gotten a warning when you logged on (a couple of days ago), with the special link

asdf124

Thank you for the link. Following it rewarded me the item immediately upon login.

I did NOT receive it by following the normal www.the-west.net URL to log in, which I do all the time as I have it as a bookmark.

Crazy. If I had not asked, I would not have gotten this item for its short duration.

I wouldn't use it until next event.