Happy Birthday The West

DeletedUser19518

The same problem here.. i cant find the 5th candles.. and finally i find them. Orange and Again Orange :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

You can get 4 candles from any single job, but the fift one comes from picking oranges.

DeletedUser

I did Oranges, Harvest Fields, Berries, and Milling, in that order. 4 for 4. Now the last is Sugar, and I am 0 for 9.

Because I randomly chose Sugar last, I am screwed?

OK, read the immediate post above. Went back to Oranges and got the 5th candle. Whew! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On both Colorado and Dakota I had all the items in my inventory, so went straight to picking oranges and found 5 candles... 5 for 5

DeletedUser

I don't remember either...but I got 6 candles on w-1? Thought you only needed 5, but whatever....now I just can't seem to get any of the rest of it going.

DeletedUser1121

10 am servertime.. (now) should be the time it gets active again.

MFRavenhawk

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but with the announcement by Da Twista that the 7th anniversary of The West starts today, I have to ask....Is there a repeatable quest of it this year for those who completed the primary quest last year or the year before when it first came out?

DeletedUser35120

Yes there is, but it's bugged I believe. Only got a instructions for picking oranges.

DeletedUser

It has worked for me through the first five quests, I now need 6 candles for which I only have 1 at this point. This is the first year I've done it so I'm getting the clothing plus the experience at each level, plus picking oranges instructions at level 4. That is on El Dorado.

DeletedUser35120

I meant the repeatable. The repeatable quest is bugged. If you're doing it for the first time, you won't encounter any bugs.

DeletedUser37321

where is the repeatable? i just finished the birthday for the first time. How do you get the repeatable? I checked in the salon next to wappee. nothing new there.

DeletedUser35120

where is the repeatable? i just finished the birthday for the first time. How do you get the repeatable? I checked in the salon next to wappee. nothing new there.

If you just finished it for the first, then you have to wait for next year. Next year you'd do the same quest, and that's how it's repeatable.