Handcuff

DeletedUser

Tell me where i can find handcuff, i sold them and i want find new
thanx :)

DeletedUser

Prison Guard, but you need a very HIGH level to make it appear on the map.

DeletedUser

Prison Guard, but you need a very HIGH level to make it appear on the map.

i beg to differ.

sorry that the pic is small and badly edited. (paint lol)

the only clothes i had at that moment to help with those skills was :

Gray Slouch Hat
Red Shirt
Blue Bow Tie
Black Cotton Shoes

Jobs17.jpg

Diggo11

Gray Slouch Hat
Red Shirt
Blue Bow Tie
Black Cotton Shoes

I think your officially only level 17 who owns this stuff!
Or your good with graphics editing programs.
And you might have it on the map, but your probably hundreds of labour points off.

DeletedUser

Gray Slouch Hat
Red Shirt
Blue Bow Tie
Black Cotton Shoes

I think your officially only level 17 who owns this stuff!
Or your good with graphics editing programs.
And you might have it on the map, but your probably hundreds of labour points off.
he/she is actually level 35 :):D

DeletedUser

actually soz that's on w5. check me out. (not in a rude way for you pervs on here.)

DeletedUser

i dunno how u got that,but i have a w3 trader with 58 trade and 30 app,and he doesnt have tradin indians in the map,and getting a lvl 17 with both transport ammo and prison guard,wow

DeletedUser

You need to have 50% of the labour points needed for the job for it to appear on the map.

Diggo11

Prison Guard Difficulty: 221 + 1 (for one labour point)
50% of Labour Points: 111

Skills: Vigor, Reflex, Shooting, Appearance x2
Attributes: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow x2

Total Skill and Attribute Points (at level 17)
Code:
  17*3=51
+ 17*5=85
_________

Possible in theory, but this is allowing attribute points to be spent as skill points. Would it be possible in practise?

DeletedUser

The calc is simpler than that.. Max you can apply to one skill per level is 4 (3 skills, 1 from the attribute). So the calc is (4*17)*2 which is 136. Just means all attributes went to yellow, and all skills to appearance.

Diggo11

But who would honesty put all their efforts into one skill and attribute?

It would be so hard to level up; the most Charismatic skills in one job is probably two so they'd have to make up for all 5 skills. And remember the're only half way to their desired job anyway! Seems kinda unlikely to me...

So how did you do it anyway?

DeletedUser

It would be so hard to level up; the most Charismatic skills in one job is probably two so they'd have to make up for all 5 skills. And remember the're only half way to their desired job anyway! Seems kinda unlikely to me...

Putting everything into setting traps makes you über at lvling up ;)

DeletedUser

what does a builder do? he puts all points into con and all attributes into strength.

what does a trapper do? he puts all points into trapping and all attributes into dexterity

same with traders/full appearance.

i am now lvl 19 and i can do trading with indians and 3 more lvls before i can do prison guard. and 4 more lvls till evangelizing.