Ham?

krasek

where can i get the ham? i worked as pig tender...but i didnt get any...

or is there another way??

Black Jack

You have to keep working as a pig tender until you get some. You don't always find the items right away.

Set the duration of the task for 2 hours. If you don't get anything, then try again.

krasek

i tried for 3 times... and i will have to try more...

thnax for advice =)

Psyche

its only a 20% chance you'll get a ham for 30 mins. if you work longer, your chance will increase. ;)

kylehaury

Yeah i remember this one you have to tend the pig..

It is not easy i remember working 12 hours straight just to get 1 piece of ham

Elessar93

I was lucky and got it in the second attempt :)

Still, y so special?

kylehaury

Just a thought..

Maybe in the future you can consume it for either HP or stamina and regain a few points..

eagle eye sam

proably a stupid question, but can you realy consume stuff in invitory?

Celc Festus

I don't know about being able to eat the stuff in your backpack (don't know if I'd want to if it's been there awhile)

But I got lucky at the pig farm, I worked for 2 hours and got 2 hams. To bad I can't sell one.

Mad John

Sam,
you don't like spam.
You like eggs and ham,
Sam.

er, no. why would you want to do that, smoking causes cancer (and makes you smell and waste time and money).

kylehaury

I don't know about being able to eat the stuff in your backpack (don't know if I'd want to if it's been there awhile)

But I got lucky at the pig farm, I worked for 2 hours and got 2 hams. To bad I can't sell one.

well who know might get another quest where you have to get a piece of ham again..=D

Lone Ranger

I figured I'd keep this in here instead of starting another thread.

I am currently tending pigs (2 hours), but it now says "You are doing nothing". Why? It shows that I still have an hour and a half left.

Lone Ranger

Clicked on it, but it still shows me chillin by the camp fire, meanwhile the timer is still going and the WORK feature still shows it listed. Taking a break or something?

Non issue or what?

Celc Festus

It does this to me also, sometimes. Usually if I have to walk a ways to get to the job.
All I do is click refresh, and it shows I am working again.
Hope this helped. :)

hanlon99

Yeah the doing nothing thing seems to be a glitch, it doesn't affect anything in game or your progress just the little picture.

Lone Ranger

Thanks. I will try that next time. I stopped the work and restarted.