Halloween Quest Repeatable?

DeletedUser14029

I have done the entire Level 12 Halloween quest a long time ago

Today I have gone up to the part when I gave the Bartender Sheriff's Report, talked to the Sheriff about Rumor; then the trail died off. I rode off to the spot where the Old Woman should be, but other than the Forest Meadow, nothing is there.

ALSO

I have newspaper and orange in my bag; I have done over 30 15-second Selling Newspaper but no Stinking Fish appeared. Is it true that the two APs cannot be repeatedly obtained? I got those two a long time ago . . .

Please can anyone firm if those two parts are repeatable? Thank you! :)

rohith4444

that quest old woman was not in forest meadow (Stone circle glade) that was in country 5. check country 1 Mystery forest clearing u will find the old woman there

DeletedUser

It's been buggy every year. You don't remember when they fixed the bug by making all quests available simultaneously? The trick or treat quests have never been repeatable.

DeletedUser

Elmyr i think he asked for this repeatable Halloween quest http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_96

Which was bugged so that you could repeat the quests over and over again which people exploited to get their daily quests for the achievements and was fixed by making every quest available simultaneously...

The first year it was repeatable it was the first repeatable quest line and the quest drops weren't dropping...

He ALSO referred to the stinking fish, part of the trick or treat quests, which were never repeatable...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

Update:

I have just beated death again; instead of the Scythe I got a Skillpoint

Now Selling Newspaper in the hopes that somehow I can get a Stinky Fish, which will also mean Candied Orange is reobtainable, for two more APs.
If mass selling Newspaper didn't work out, at least I can sell newspaper to Field Cooks.

but at least part of Halloween Quest is redobale - I got an SP out of it, which is invaluable.

DeletedUser

I have just beated death again; instead of the Scythe I got a Skillpoint

Is this the first time you've ever done a repeatable holiday quest? Every single repeatable holiday quest has given SP as a reward instead of the holiday set item again...

Now Selling Newspaper in the hopes that somehow I can get a Stinky Fish, which will also mean Candied Orange is reobtainable, for two more APs.

As I've said several times this year, including in this thread, the trick or treat quests HAS NEVER BEEN REPEATABLE. Why does everyone think all my answers are guesses?

DeletedUser14029

I am sorry I have never visited the forum other than to ask a question for the last 2 years...

Sorry to have irritated you.

Please delete thread if appropriate.