Halloween Quest (Again)...

Red Falcon

Hello again, everyone.

I seem to have another problem regarding the Halloween Quest. Only this time, I am not able to advance to the next quest after the previous one I completed. Reading the TW-DB site on it, I saw this...After finishing the quest Death (ID: 608) you need to wait 11 days before you can accept this quest. However, the quests I've completed were:

id: 610
Trick

and:
id: 611
Treat.

But for some odd reason, the Old Woman is not appearing for me in either of the two forest quest giver areas, even though I didn't complete id 608. Is there something I missed or haven't actually done properly? Feel free to let me know in this thread.

DeletedUser

It is not appearing because they released the quest with updated start dates but did not match that with updated open dates for the quest givers. Last year this quest started on the 30th, so I would guess the quest giver will open on that day as well.

At least that is what seemed to happen with the other Halloween quest.

Girlie

I dont get this.

To find the crystall ball, toad blood and coyote hearth, I must wait untill tomorrow? I have the quest, but cant find anyting at, granite mining, river fishing and coyote hunt, and to enter the trick or treat I have to do the quests at the old woman??

I havent got the trick ot treat quests in saloon. still bugged?

DeletedUser34295

I dont get this.

To find the crystall ball, toad blood and coyote hearth, I must wait untill tomorrow? I have the quest, but cant find anyting at, granite mining, river fishing and coyote hunt, and to enter the trick or treat I have to do the quests at the old woman??

I havent got the trick ot treat quests in saloon. still bugged?

The quest with the old woman is still bugged and the items most likely won't start dropping until tomorrow. The trick or treat quest is not dependent on finishing the quest at the old woman.

Trick or treat quest isn't shown until you find the right items and have them in your inventory.

DeletedUser

Have the criteria for the trick or treat products changed as I am doing the same as last year with no drops? Or, if it is the same, is the trick or treat quest bugged?

DeletedUser34295

It's not bugged, you might just be unlucky. I was lucky and finished it after 2x15 seconds or similar, so it's not bugged. Make sure you carry the items you need.

DeletedUser

It's not bugged, you might just be unlucky. I was lucky and finished it after 2x15 seconds or similar, so it's not bugged. Make sure you carry the items you need.

I think that could be because the quest is your first time, not a repeat version of the quest.

DeletedUser35101

Trick and Treat for Maya / Henry you can only do once.. this part isn't repeatable

DeletedUser24930

Composite sketch 0/1, i am at a loss on this one, who, where and how do i go get this let alone find it? anyone know?

DeletedUser36559

Composite sketch 0/1, i am at a loss on this one, who, where and how do i go get this let alone find it? anyone know?

Do a couple of 15 seconds on the job 'Exploration' and you should be able to find it.

DeletedUser35101

Wondertje, can you tell me if this part is repeatable? Ty

That part of quest isn't repeatable.

Have question about this whole Halloween questline... Where is achievement on fishing questline for first time?! Trick and Treat part do have achievements under Heroic Deeds, but where is for whole questline? It isn't under Qustlines or Events or Heroic Deeds..

Or there never was any.. or that one with some other one went missing / disappeared like 6 to 8 months ago from Heroic Deeds? (ups.. yes did notice 2 disappeared from there, but couldn't figure out which ones)

DeletedUser37645

what items do i need in inventore or carry to complte old woman quest ? there are no quests to get the items needed ,that i know of.

DeletedUser37645

after i was at the meadow and accepted the quest she needs the crystal ball, toad blood cayote heart. no idea where to find thoes items. i walk a short distance away to hunt cayote ( doesn't work) the forest meadow still in sight. i click the meadow and the quest had disipeared no other quest does this .once accepted it remains . so what's up with that

DeletedUser

Halloween quest... Halloween is on October 31st. You asked these questions on January 31st.
That's what's up with that :)
I did find that curious. :D
However, to answer your question...when Halloween rolls around again, to find out how to get those items, (and any other items for quests that you have no idea how to get them), TW-DB.info is your friend. (Don't put www in front.)

DeletedUser928

You know whats weird I have Check the Ranch (a Western Nightmare) being offered isn't that the halloween quest ? Its been here for as long as I can remember.

DeletedUser

Yeah. It was bugged when it came out. People couldn't access the Ranch. That sounds like part of the bug to me.