Resolved Halloween quest again???

DeletedUser

HI!!! my question is if you can make this quest again if you`ve already finish yet. Cause I`m trying to do it, but I can`t find the composite sketch of my evil twin Evil twin.... Is there a bug????? Or you can`t do the quest twice???? Thanks!!!

DeletedUser

yes some on please say where or what to do for composite sketch

DeletedUser14738

Same problem here. Would like to know whether I can just ignore defeating the evil twin as I can't get the composite sketch on any worlds. Did the quest last year :)

DeletedUser

Same problem here. Would like to know whether I can just ignore defeating the evil twin as I can't get the composite sketch on any worlds. Did the quest last year :)

Seriously, you just answered yourself. It's not a problem. The actual problem is that you can redo some quests, not that you can't redo them all.
Like any quests that is not "repeatable" (daily), YOU CANNOT DO IT TWICE. The actual bug was that you could do some of them.

DeletedUser

Seriously, you just answered yourself. It's not a problem. The actual problem is that you can redo some quests, not that you can't redo them all.
Like any quests that is not "repeatable" (daily), YOU CANNOT DO IT TWICE. The actual bug was that you could do some of them.

Sorry to disagree, but the repeated Halloween quests are not the same quests. Last year's, and the one that's available to people who didn't do it last year, start with quest_ID 600. The repeated quests start with quest_id 20600. Quests don't just spontaneously clone themselves with a new quest_id. The fact that the new quests had a one-year-after-the-first req also says they were intentionally available. It IS a bug that people who completed it for the first time this year have the "new" quests available.

DeletedUser

in the middle of nowhere:mad:
It's a bug, i have this quest, but cant find composite sketch.

DeletedUser2708

I think you may have to go to the Quest Discussion thread, as the answer may be considered a spoiler, so posting it here might get me in trouble with the mods; I'd give you a link to a web page that has the answer, but if I do that without also explicitly answering your question, I might also get in trouble with the mods. So it's sort of a catch-22 situation. Sorry I can't be of more help.