Halloween event 2016

MFRavenhawk

suggestion olchain, screenshot your reports if you want to post them here....those links you give apply only to your particular world's chat screen.

Pankreas PorFavor

Well, indeed, it is possible gain to the 180.000 flowers by building only (24h/7d as with other jobs too) in combination with the flower pots. Building brings a little less flowers than other jobs but it is still enough.

I was not aware of that. good to know :)

DeletedUser17350

Why is the big flower pot destroyed early? It just disappeared, when I tried to collect it one last time! :mad:

DeletedUser36098

well another event and another free set not got due to the increase of flowers needed when compared to the last one which was an eating contest with a reasonable amount to gain. i have no chance of getting through this crap .. 180000 flowers needed and i am not even getting to the 120 for the free gun set.

do not tell me to play adventures because i have yet to see anywhere a statement that says the bugs are fully fixed. and i have had health issues that are ongoing that make fort fights a little fraught with mishaps, like me falling asleep while sleeping in a town or barracks away from the fort in question, or i just plain forget.

as i have said before inno seem hell bent on killing the game off for anyone not happy to play with nuggets.

DeletedUser

well another event and another free set not got due to the increase of flowers needed when compared to the last one which was an eating contest with a reasonable amount to gain. i have no chance of getting through this crap .. 180000 flowers needed and i am not even getting to the 120 for the free gun set.

do not tell me to play adventures because i have yet to see anywhere a statement that says the bugs are fully fixed. and i have had health issues that are ongoing that make fort fights a little fraught with mishaps, like me falling asleep while sleeping in a town or barracks away from the fort in question, or i just plain forget.

as i have said before inno seem hell bent on killing the game off for anyone not happy to play with nuggets.

hey fergus, not sure how is your playstyle, but it's really not that hard to get to 180k.
this is valid for all such events, so let me give you some tips:

1) buy 24h generator items asap from UPB shop and use it every day. it helps you get to 12h generator item much quicker. and yes, use 12h generator items twice a day
2) join fort fights. if you join a fight you always (no matter how you play, online, offline or you die in 1st turn) get number_of_players x 6 x 2(doubles only if you die!, so make sure to die) flowers. so full medium fight gets you 184x6x2=2208 flowers if you die.
3) work about 10h each day (but do 1h jobs, not shorter ones)
So if you start morning at 9:00 and finish at 19:00, you still have plenty of time to join evening fort fights.

There is absolutely no need for automation/regeneration buffs (i only use energy bag twice a day). Also, i have only 10-15 friends so no need to fill your friends bar as well.
All this got me to 195k flowers without too much stress.
Good luck!

DeletedUser

I was not aware of that. good to know :)

getting flowers and such thingies with town construction can be best work way to do it if you are not lazy.
regular jobs give you about 290-420 "flowers".
i think 1h construction is bugged and it always gives you from 280-330 "flowers". i don't think i ever got more then 330 items.
however, 15min construction gives you from 85 to 125 "flowers". So that's 340-500 per hour! I did a lot of testing and average is 420 per hour which is far more then regular 1h jobs.

So go get building town if you are online often (automation helps) and care about this.

DeletedUser17350

The requirement for set box (day of the dead and valentine) has always been 180 k! But they reduced the event time by about 2 days!
I got the box with the big flower pot and some coffee and guarana buffs, that I bought to keep my bonds below the max. I didn´t do any ff or adventures.