Halloween 2016 - Direction of the game

DeletedUser34876

So today the Halloween event started introducing a new set that has made all previous fortfighting sets redundant. I do not understand how releasing a set that strong will make the game better, especially when we just have found some kind of balance in Colorado. On top of this the option to use the flowers has been removed and the only way to get this set it to have a insane amount of luck or use a lot of nuggets.

I would like to know if INNO now has decided to instead of trying to get more players to the worlds just milk the existing until everyone gets sick of it and quits. Please let me know if you plan to try to bend me over in the future events, because in that case I will quit today. I will not spend any nuggets on this event, so your plan has failed with me. I hope that more players follow me.

asdf124

So today the Halloween event started introducing a new set that has made all previous fortfighting sets redundant. I do not understand how releasing a set that strong will make the game better, especially when we just have found some kind of balance in Colorado. On top of this the option to use the flowers has been removed and the only way to get this set it to have a insane amount of luck or use a lot of nuggets.

I would like to know if INNO now has decided to instead of trying to get more players to the worlds just milk the existing until everyone gets sick of it and quits. Please let me know if you plan to try to bend me over in the future events, because in that case I will quit today. I will not spend any nuggets on this event, so your plan has failed with me. I hope that more players follow me.
Hence why I had a similar thread in saloon!
I'd like to know where the heck your question is........

DeletedUser34876

If they will try to bend me over in the future events or if they instead will try to make the game better and more attractive for new players and earn money that way

So today the Halloween event started introducing a new set that has made all previous fortfighting sets redundant. I do not understand how releasing a set that strong will make the game better, especially when we just have found some kind of balance in Colorado. On top of this the option to use the flowers has been removed and the only way to get this set is to have a insane amount of luck or use a lot of nuggets.

I couldn't AGREE more with you Dr. Roth... I basically never join Fort Fights, unless I'm utterly bored and don't care if I die... Fact-of-the-matter is... I'm so fed up with This 100% losing Card Game of Death, that I'm NOT even going to SPEND 600 Bonds for the Large Flower Pot this year! [Or ever again, as long as the "Death Card Game" remains]

All my bonds will be going into the Christmas Tombola [Assuming INNO doesn't Nerf the use of Bonds again after adding them back into the Christmas Tombola last year ... I'll wait for the sticker shock of Bloated Prices when Christmas finally gets here, but should I happen to "actually win a card game...I'll be lucky if I can even get a hat and tie that match so I achieve a minimum "set bonus" for 2 pieces, let alone getting all 6 clothing pieces.

I'll be "pushing flowers" daily, but that is about the extent of participation I plan to invest in these "Dia de los Muertas" Events from now on [unless INNO totally revamps the Rigged Card Game].

Pankreas PorFavor

I would like to know if INNO now has decided to instead of trying to get more players to the worlds just milk the existing until everyone gets sick of it and quits.

No, it was not now, InnoGames decided this a few years ago already. That's why there are no advertisements for The West anywhere, that's why they don't mention it on InnoGamesTV, etc. They decided not to invest in this game, they will only collect the money from players that are left.

DeletedUser36192

While i share similar sentiments regarding the prices of these events - i've managed a jacket and pants from that FF set from my two free spins today. I just always choose two one side, then the other then final one the opposite direction if i get that far - or if im happy with what i got round 3/4 i keep and dont bother going further.

Either way i do agree, this is one of poorer events.