Guntopia========looking for a few good duelers

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

ACTIVE TOWN ACTIVE FORUM GREAT PEOPLE OVER 40 MEMBERS STRONG CAN'T BE WRONG HELP US BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION SO WE CAN DOMINATE THE PROBLEM.CONTACT INFINITI99 ASAP AND YOUR ADVENTURE WILL BEGIN.:mad:

DeletedUser16628

No invites for you miss sarajevo sorry but you were not very nice in that other thread you know the one we are looking for team players not someone spouting domination rhetoric.

DeletedUser16628

Miss sarajevo can you ko phantom for me he's hot for me in a bad way?
I'll stand up to him but he's got me by a ton we shall see I'm not hiding wish I had my soldier from world 1 I would go after him no problem just wishing is all.
I'll consider your invite.NOT!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16628

Guntopia is looking for duelers who want to be great!

We are a large established town well stocked with very good duelers. Come grow with us with no pressure to perform miracle's like you would have to do for a smaller less established town with less back up and allies.We are well rounded and looking for some soldiers just to complement the players we have now we need you.PM me in game I return all messages.

Best Regards Infiniti99-Sheriff Guntopia

DeletedUser16628

Guntopia a real duelers paradise come get some PM me in the game

DeletedUser16628

We @ guntopia are now in search of a second player with hernandos sword please PM me in game I have a list of all that have this sword come join us we are here waiting for you.

DeletedUser16628

Not happy in your town all is way to quiet let's change your tune We are Guntopia we are here waiting looking for duelers PM me in game let's talk we are waiting!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

We are helping out our best friends Fools Endeavour put these towns to sleep ickle-sickleton and their sister town also,we are in need of some level 60-100 duelers please pm me in game asap!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS,Please consider joining 1 of the best active towns in world 6 and we would like to add some new and some experienced players to the fold.PM me in game for a invite asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

WERT!!!!!!!!!!!welcome to guntopia always looking for soldiers.