Gunslingers Gulch is RECRUITING

DeletedUser

Do you like to duel or be dueled? If so then come to Gunslingers Gulch. We Love to duel and don't care if we get dueled. So if you are looking for a non whiny town come to Gunslingers Gulch. Of course we can't stop the whiny players out there that you duel but we are part of one of the biggest alliance in world 2 and we are expanding that alliance. So if you would like to join the town or be part of the alliance then please write me to join. We would love to have you.

DeletedUser

GG still has a few seats opened. There is no minimum level required, just be active and love to duel. There is always a need of a firefighter to hit the ones we can't hit and to bring in some trouble. :D
If there are builders interested in building forts, we have plenty to develop in ours, so we'll keep you busy.

Write me or rdixon900 in the game for invites.

Cheers,
Duduie (GG diplomat, out gone shopping)

Harsha..

haha, nice

i might be the one you need to bring in more trouble
the whole WANTED alliance is after my blood :D

Harsha..

i might pay a visit, when i'm out shopping, but i still have my town to manage, it would be unhuman, if i just just left it, no matter, how small it is, anyhow, thanks for the offer, it's good to know that many good towns are out there, prepared to invite anyone, no matter, what their status is

DeletedUser

I left GG and went out shopping and have been away for a good while. I have people I can trust and yes we take anyone is active and likes to duel. I don't care about the level.

DeletedUser

i might pay a visit, when i'm out shopping, but i still have my town to manage, it would be unhuman, if i just just left it, no matter, how small it is, anyhow, thanks for the offer, it's good to know that many good towns are out there, prepared to invite anyone, no matter, what their status is

Because Offtopica is an evil evil town, we discriminate...you can't join us! :indian:
jk :laugh:

Harsha..

lol

by "evil town" do you mean, that your duelers go after these poor Wanted duelers, who are converting to be workers, such as the great latico?

DeletedUser

You all must be nice, Gunslingers Gulch is a very nice calm place. We just duel cause we are protecting ourselves against intruders. Ha Ha Ha just kidding we love to duel.