Guns For Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser544

wow thats a convenient metric here's something that will blow your mind
what if I see it as you complaining and whining (because you and -Neo- bragged about stealing a town, and nobody cared other then to tell you that you're both lame), and thus I accomplished pissing you both off (which I definitely have, I'll cite as evidence -Neo- making an entire thread dedicated to bashing me with my name in the title), which means that THIS constitutes a victory for ME. see how easy that is?

the fact is, your earlier claim about "intellectually and strategically" besting me... lol!!! was that what you said, yep thats it... has conveniently been dropped from your reply what happened to that man? is that your example of "intellectually and strategically" besting me? seriously? because I just blew that out of the water by showing that anyone can be so self centered as to consider an interchange on the forums to be their own victory. so how about this, you either come up with an example showing what you mean by "intellectually and strategically" besting me, or else you shut your little 10yr old mouth when it comes to me ok? drop this its over, don't talk crap to me about "besting" me when you are so insignificant you can't even challenge me to a duel because the GAME WON'T LET YOU

DeletedUser

Look at the author of the "Blondie14 Steals Boothill Valley" thread and get your facts straight before you make a paragraph of "Look at me im a bad ass"

DeletedUser544

no once again you don't answer my question. what does the author of so and so thread have to do with anything? I know you didn't create the thread. you and -Neo- both still came on MULTIPLE TIMES and bragged and talked crap about how awesome you were for stealing a town, a feat which requires NO SKILL in this game, all it requires is that you are a slimy person. congratulations weasel

and back again to my question. provide some examples please of when you have intellectually or strategically bested me EVER. I'm waiting? see I"m tired of this crap where people on the forums throw out these utter lies; you knew it was a lie when you said it. you have no way to even compare yourself to me in this game, and yet you still say the ******ed meaningless comment, and then stand behind it like its real. answer the question blondie, otherwise stop responding to me its that simple.

DeletedUser

I never bragged, i was simply making propaganda, and to answer your question, the fact that you keep posting and are getting frustrated at me counts as my strategic and intellectual victory.

The End

DeletedUser544

no I'm not frustrated I'm putting you on the spot and making a point. don't make some stupid claim that doesn't even make sense considering we have never crossed paths in any way in this game other then on the forums. and once again I'll ask you to answer the question, or shut up its really that simple. you still can't answer the question you tried to "make up" something in your dream world, that I'm somehow getting frustrated when in fact I'm browbeating you into the ground and forcing you to eat your own idiotic words. answer the question, give me an example of when you have "bested me intellectually or strategically". this was YOUR claim you made, at me. I'm just asking for you to explain why you would say that, cite your proof. answer the question, or shut up.

Diggo11

Guys don't you have a P&P thread, maybe even a PM you can put this in? It doesn't really belong here...

DeletedUser9470

no I'm not frustrated I'm putting you on the spot and making a point. don't make some stupid claim that doesn't even make sense considering we have never crossed paths in any way in this game other then on the forums. and once again I'll ask you to answer the question, or shut up its really that simple. you still can't answer the question you tried to "make up" something in your dream world, that I'm somehow getting frustrated when in fact I'm browbeating you into the ground and forcing you to eat your own idiotic words. answer the question, give me an example of when you have "bested me intellectually or strategically". this was YOUR claim you made, at me. I'm just asking for you to explain why you would say that, cite your proof. answer the question, or shut up.

this is proof within itself...
cry... insult... cry... insult... cry....
LMAO!

DeletedUser

I just won again, this is like France in WWll

DeletedUser544

nope all you have done is continued to refuse to provide me with any evidence of your statement
you both are little kids essentially; and will keep trying to get the last word in. and that's fine because this is over, I'm done arguing with you blondie. my point was made. I have asked you at least 3 different times to explain your comment about "besting" me. you have refused to even try, instead making up random "victories" you claim you have won its really sad actually.

-Neo-, I'm surprised you had the guts to post anything. we are going into our second straight day of you sleeping in my town afraid to leave a hotel as I wait in your town for you to leave the hotel. I will knock you out eventually; the sweet thing is I can work jobs while I wait for you to forget to login and queue up two more sleeps. and when you do, I will knock you out again, and I will keep doing this until you quit the game its that simple. you can send kdeb at me (who dueled me twice, lost both, and left the town she/he had joined)... might want to try someone tougher next time grommit

DeletedUser9470

roland, u r very sad,
I am not sending anyone at you
If kdeb wants to go hit you (which is understandable as you are the type of guy anyone wants to slap about) then it is totally her decision.

Im not sleeping in your town because i am scared of you, im waiting for you to wake up so i can beat my xp record again.
You are showing 654 xp on full motiv LMAO!
So I take it ur the one sat there trembling...

Get over it and wake up so I can get my little adventurer WOLF to ko you poor little lamb soldier of higher rank.
You are the one who was in my town first... talking of short memories, gold fish have a better memory than you do!
:D

DeletedUser544

roland, u r very sad,
I am not sending anyone at you
If kdeb wants to go hit you (which is understandable as you are the type of guy anyone wants to slap about) then it is totally her decision.

Im not sleeping in your town because i am scared of you, im waiting for you to wake up so i can beat my xp record again.
You are showing 654 xp on full motiv LMAO!
So I take it ur the one sat there trembling...

Get over it and wake up so I can get my little adventurer WOLF to ko you poor little lamb soldier of higher rank.
You are the one who was in my town first... talking of short memories, gold fish have a better memory than you do!
:D

RIGHT you are waiting for me to be available to challenge, even though I've been working jobs next to your town the last two days (you could have popped out of the hotel at anytime). here is your latest attempt at me while I was in duel gear trying to attack Fkr:

Today at 9:08pm
Total health points
- 350 HP

Total health points
- 836 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $31 from -Neo-.

great job bud you are obviously really close

DeletedUser544

man you are getting quite a bit closer -Neo- great job! =)

Today 10:28pm
Total health points
- 529 HP

Total health points
- 848 HP -Neo- passes out. Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $21 from -Neo-.

DeletedUser544

no you won't in fact I'll go so far as to say you will never beat me in a duel again because I will never give you the opportunity to back-back duel me, and that is the only way you could even have a chance to beat me. enjoy the 48hr nap I'll be waiting when you wake up little boy

Diggo11

And seeing as the thread has gone way offtopic and become a spam fest it shall go no further ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.