Guns and letters (rp)

DeletedUser

Jumping to me feet as the build suddenly burlesqued into flames. My eye popping out off my had what had happen was my bro o.k.?

DeletedUser

I jumped through the doorway. I could feel the heat on my kneck as the fire whilred behind me. I landed on my stomach on the dirt. I layed there for a few seconds before getting up. I looked back at the burning building. "Hope that kid is ok," I said to myself.

DeletedUser

I opened the letter, and read:

Dear Professor Peters

I hope that you're alright. I have made an important discovery, and I think you'll be interested in this. By now you have heard of the wagon robbery near Miracle Flats. I've explored around the scene: looked in the wagon, searched the dead bodies, looked around nearby rocks. I was about to give up when I discovered a door just a few steps away from the scene. I went inside and was amazed: there was a mysterious stash down there: Gold coins, silver knives, stone figures decorated with gems. But, I found red wooden statues of werewolves. This stash may have some sort of connection with the Legendary Warrior Shield. But remember: only your assistant Sam Solo may know about this, and only he can have this letter. If anybody else knows of the stash, we'll have no clue what chaos everyone will face.

Your old friend, Sheriff Rogers.

DeletedUser

I look at my brother who has just come running out of a breaking building. A little stunned at what has just happen.

DeletedUser

I stared at my sister. I could tell she was just as stunned as I was. I looked for something to say, but I was still in shock.

DeletedUser

"Don't just stand there you goof. Get the hack away from there before it esplanades again." Not waiting to see if my bro pay me any mind I tern and run away.

DeletedUser

Deciding it was best to listen to her, I ran after her and away from the building as it exploded, this time, with a much bigger bang.

DeletedUser

I put away the letter and ran off to the local hotel. The Wild Bunch wouldn't think of searching a kid in a hotel for that old letter. But, the Red Werewolf statues came to mind. We're those statues some sort of Indian Idols? We're they some ensign of a gang?
I shook those thoughts off as I got into the hotel...

DeletedUser

Justin was sitting in his favorite chair smoking his pipe. He was looking out the window at a sparrow singing in a tree.

BOOM!

Justin crashed to the floor and the glass of the window shattered all over him. Justin laid there stunned. Seconds latter . . .

BOOM!

The chair flew across the room and hit him. Just about everything else in the room fell over as well.

DeletedUser

I looked back. The explosion had demolished the surrounding buildings. There was nothing left of the original building. "Holy crap..,"

DeletedUser

It took a minute for Justin to compose himself; he stumbled through his house and came outside. Looking around, he found the old University building and the houses around it completely leveled. He stared in disbelief. He was startled out of his shock by the clang of fire wagons. A Dalmatian proceeded them; barking as he ran.

DeletedUser

I continued staring at the demolished houses when a fire wagon rode by. I turned towards my sister. "What do we do now?" I asked. She didn't reply but kept staring at the chaos. "I think we should find that kid. Maybe he knows what's going on," I told her.

DeletedUser

I looked around in the crowd. But before I could move a muscle, a pair of huge hands grabbed my shoulders and the next thing I knew, everything went black....

DeletedUser

I looked around at the chaos. I noticed some movement near the hotel. I looked closer. The men in the black coats I had saw earlier were dragging the kid out of the hotel. I counted five, but there could have been more. I looked at my sis. "We gotta help him," I shouted over the sound of the chaos.

DeletedUser

I woke up, with a really bad headache. I saw a tall man with a rifle in his hands and two revolvers. But, I saw he had a gold star on his chest.
"Sheriff, whats going on here?" I asked in a moaned voice.
"People are out looking for you. Thank goodness I managed to grab you in time. Did you read the letter the professor gave you?"
"I did, but I have so many questions."
"The sooner you start, the sooner you'll finish." The sheriff said with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I saw light shine off of something on one of the mens chest. I looked closer to see it was a golden star. "The sheriff...."

DeletedUser

Justin walked to the sheriff's office; or perhaps it should be said that he stumbled his way to the sheriff's office. His head was throbbing.

"What in the world happened?"