Gun for hire

DeletedUser

I have started a new town and I am unaffiliated with any alliance.

Got someone in your town that bugs you? Got a grudge against someone you are allied with? Need a hired hand in a fort battle? Look me up.

I'm an 84th level soldier with a record of 397 wins and 98 losses. My dueling level is 143. I can beat just about everyone on the server (soldiers with a lot of tactics and premium give me trouble) but please note that my opponents are limited by my dueling level.

Payment comes in the form of favors. Depending on the job, the return service I may request may be large or small.

Message me if interested.

DeletedUser

Favors for favors...

Maybe a builder in the town can help me with my town. Maybe help me with a coordinated hit against someone. I don't know... Something will come up.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm Seems interesting. Ill keep you in mind if something comes up.

DeletedUser5597

I hire you with full norm as WWW fort battler. How much does it costs? :blink:

DeletedUser

I hire you with full norm as WWW fort battler. How much does it costs? :blink:

A fort invitation of my choice and still leave not to be a part of any alliance. I duel who I want when I want (even your own people).

I doubt that is acceptable, however.

DeletedUser5597

A fort invitation of my choice and still leave not to be a part of any alliance. I duel who I want when I want (even your own people).

I doubt that is acceptable, however.

About dueling part, you will duel them anyway if you want so sounds good. About the fort, give me the name to tell you if I accept the offer ;)

DeletedUser

About dueling part, you will duel them anyway if you want so sounds good. About the fort, give me the name to tell you if I accept the offer ;)

Sorry for not getting back to you right away. It took me aback that you'd actually accept my offer...

To tell you the truth, as a dueler I was getting a little bored with this game. I'm 13th on the rankings, I know I'll never be first before someone hits 99. I'm 7th or so on the dueling rankings (which is kind of a dubious honor considering how high dueling rankings reduces your options a bit...) I have all the items that I really need but one (the Walking Stick) and that is just a matter of time. Money is almost meaningless at this point. What is there to do? I thought the idea of a gun for hire might be fun to play out and it fits with the character Adelei Niska.

I like the idea of trading favors for favors -- I'm doing this sort of Godfather style. Someone makes a request for me to do a job. I either accept or reject (I haven't rejected a job, yet). At some point in the future, I may request a favor in return.

I don't name the return favor right away and may never call in the favor...I don't know. I'm a gun for hire and if or when I need help, I'll then ask for it. I'll try to make the return favor proportional.

For a hit on someone, I may ask that a builder work on my town for a couple of hours. Or, maybe help with taking someone down that I have problems with (multiple people attacking at the same time to ensure a KO).

So, your offer is extremely generous, but I'm going to have to decline. I just want to do the lone gunman bit for a while.

:bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I first advertised, I got a flurry of contracts but now business has slowed considerably...

Also, all of my contracts have been from one side. I am willing to work for anyone.

Please message me in game if interested.

DeletedUser

people can't afford a mercenary nowadays mate... it's cheaper to just suck it up
but how do you do that friend-to-friend dealing behind the back?
you ko him and then leave a post card like when you deliver flowers?

DeletedUser

Well, this was a fun experiment, but after the first few weeks, I wasn't able to generate any more contracts. Even though I never collected on a single contract for payment (essentially giving my services for free), I couldn't get enough offers to keep it going.

At this point, the limited playing field because of my character's high dueling level, coupled with alliances and the development of "West Hugs" has killed a lot of my enjoyment in the dueling aspect of the game. I'm going to retire this character and concentrate on my adventurer on
World 10.

So...I'm putting up my "Out of Business" sign on my door. Have fun, you all. :D