Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16002

Well make sure you have 72 people in a small fort with 5k+ each with only 20 survivers.

DeletedUser15491

this is what i am going to do, all the attackers are going to bring 2000 more money than the defenders(which are going to bring 4400 dollars) and there are going to be 7 people on each side. All the attackers will die because we planed to so 6400*7=44800, then 44800/ 7 = 6400.

DeletedUser16002

Your better off filling the fort with people that you know and trust for a few reasons

1) more dead means more money dropped hence higher value pot hence more rare items found

2) small numbers gives you a smaller chance to find an item, what would you prefer 20 people having a chance at an item or only 7?

3) if there is only going to be 14 people in the fort that emans there is rom for at least 28 more people, all of which probably wont bring any money to the battle.

All this means less money in the pot + its divided between more people = crap items.

DeletedUser15491

no, no these are people that contacted me because i am going to have this battle. most of the people are level 70-99 so they are rich, and don't care if they lose there money

DeletedUser16002

Rich or not you still need to fill the fort with 42 people who have over 5k each.

Edit: Had another battle yesterday where HUGE amounts of cash were dropped, it seems that if too much is dropped then all you get are precise winchesters (seen as they are the most expensive item in the game) and on top of that there were too few survivors to divide the pot which mean each person got a large chunk instead of medium amounts.

Edit 2: Had another battle today, found Ike's Army Revolver, another Wyatt Earp's Buntline, walking stick and precise winchester. The key seems to be 6k each, 30 survivors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Uhm which worlds are you doing this battles in? I'm randomly entering fort battles but I don't think it's the right ones or wrong world.

DeletedUser16002

Uhm which worlds are you doing this battles in? I'm randomly entering fort battles but I don't think it's the right ones or wrong world.

We do them on world 9, if you wish to take part you must message Ionus Qin and state your interest. Since its your first time you will need to show a screenshot (so we know your not freeloading) of you holding upwards of 5k. Simply join the chat room and follow the orders. Remember though, its up to you to try survive, this is just like any other fort battle so if you die well thats you out of it :p

For other worlds - I dont think any have an organised system like us so you'll just have to ask around in the relevent World Forum.

-

Thanks Duduie for that edit :p

DeletedUser

Rich or not you still need to fill the fort with 42 people who have over 5k each.

Edit: Had another battle yesterday where HUGE amounts of cash were dropped, it seems that if too much is dropped then all you get are precise winchesters (seen as they are the most expensive item in the game) and on top of that there were too few survivors to divide the pot which mean each person got a large chunk instead of medium amounts.

Edit 2: Had another battle today, found Ike's Army Revolver, another Wyatt Earp's Buntline, walking stick and precise winchester. The key seems to be 6k each, 30 survivors.

Is that still with 72 partipants?

With 30 survivors that would make 40dead X 6k cash=240k then 240k cash+1.5k declaration fee=241.5k total pool and finally 241.5k/30 survivors=8033.33 possible value of drop per survivor ?

DeletedUser16002

The reason i was surprised and asked is the precise Winchester is $7700 so i though you would have wanted to average out below that number.

The items found are calculated by buying price, not selling. So the precise winchester is actually 15.4k.

im thinking maybe you should go for higher average..

Higher averages yield precise winchesters, named weapons arent the most expensive item in the game thats why you have to keep the average down a bit.

DeletedUser

The items found are calculated by buying price, not selling. So the precise winchester is actually 15.4k.

Higher averages yield precise winchesters, named weapons arent the most expensive item in the game thats why you have to keep the average down a bit.

Ohh i see,great ,thanks for sharing :)

DeletedUser

umm hey .... any chance of this same thing happening in a 1 vs 1 match .... aka a dual ?

Deleted User - 1278415

well he didnt say a push duel yet... but regardless this method wouldn't work with duels. Duels only drop the cash the other individual had on them. you would have seen people getting cheap bandannas by now or some kind of cheap item, if this were to work for regular duels.

but yes iwatchhotfuzz is correct no push duels or arranged duels as they are against the rules.

DeletedUser

Quick question if anyone knows - how many survivers get the item? 1/2? 1/3? 1/4?
Or that's random too?

DeletedUser

Quick question if anyone knows - how many survivers get the item? 1/2? 1/3? 1/4?
Or that's random too?

It's random, but from what we have tested I can say that about 1/4 to 1/3 of the survivers usually find something. There have been battles with no finder at all, though ...

DeletedUser

So you're saying if I'm alone attacker who brings 100K $ and dies in a small fort where everyone else survives - it can happen the server eats all my cash and gives nothing to any of 42 defenders?
Yes, I plan to do exactly that, I have useless cash because I completed my alljobs items inventory and I want to push my townmates with the cash that serves no purpose in my bank. Since they can't steal it from me by dueling (rules) I can use forts to give the cash away, right? The only problem is - why would I do that if the engine will give them nothing?

DeletedUser

So you're saying if I'm alone attacker who brings 100K $ and dies in a small fort where everyone else survives - it can happen the server eats all my cash and gives nothing to any of 42 defenders?

Thats right. Much of your cash will be wasted anyway. The maximum we experienced was a redistribution of 53% of the cash that was brought to the battle. There has been one battle with 0% as no item was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.