Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we're still checking reports - maybe someone found something dumb like precise breech-loader and thought it isn't worth telling. have you ever organized this type of battles?) you're terribly wrong here:
10 survivors means 8-9k per survivor, which is the value of the item that can be found.

DeletedUser

we're still checking reports - maybe someone found something dumb like precise breech-loader and thought it isn't worth telling. have you ever organized this type of battles?) you're terribly wrong here:
Then prove me wrong. :)

DeletedUser

I might be missing something here , but that link you gave is referring to BETA getting changed to an even distribution divided by the survivors.

So if beta is getting CHANGED TO that ...is it fair to assume that , it wasnt that way before the update , and therefore also fair to assume that it is not that way on "live" worlds because they havent yet got that update?:huh:

Edit :

I've just noticed how long ago that dev blog was from:nowink:

It would be just about as accurate to quote a link to the original templates of forts where theres a river with a swimming bonus :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edit :

I've just noticed how long ago that dev blog was from:nowink:

It would be just about as accurate to quote a link to the original templates of forts where theres a river with a swimming bonus :laugh:
Except while the river is gone, the part involving money has remained.
Are you laughing at your failure of logic?

DeletedUser

hmm.. just a few minutes ago ended a large fort battle. My townie got an item worth 10x to my item. he got 0 KO's, I had 2. I also was carrying double the money he had. I guess the item value varies some but 10x is pretty much :)

DeletedUser

lol))) your money-fight chiefs don't tell you much details, i see)) we had a fight where 1 player found fancy buntline(11200) and other - brown cap(112$) what was the sum of money from dead ppl per 1 player left alive - your assumptions?)))

DeletedUser

As someone noted before, it doesn't matter how good in the fight you are. You may bring 23746598326532476594382$, you may KO every single opponent and still get nothing, while others who came to leech can get an ultimate thing just because they were on your side.

DeletedUser

Except while the river is gone, the part involving money has remained.
Are you laughing at your failure of logic?

Not really referring to last years dev blog as current is as useful as last years weather forecast ....perhaps a better analogy.

As for it remaining the same , if it has remained the same then it has nothing to do with the amount people that die , but the amount brought to the fight.

That in itself is arguable, but then again , so is anything on the devblog, it is riddled with errors in translation . It may be reasonably accurate when written , but regularly ideas and direction change , without correcting or deleting previous posts. This this often results in people reading conflicting information which which may have been accurate once, but none of it is actually relevant to the current version of the game:razz:

DeletedUser

Cash Battles work. My friend got a speciial weapon and beat me up with it.

DeletedUser16002

"As for it remaining the same , if it has remained the same then it has nothing to do with the amount people that die , but the amount brought to the fight."

It has everything to do with the people that die, it also has an equal requirement on the amount of cash brought, hence the amount dropped.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the more poeple you bring, the better weapon you recieve.

DeletedUser16002

Yeah, the more poeple you bring, the better weapon you recieve.

Not necessarily, if nobody brings cash you wont receive anything, if nobody dies you wont find anything and if too many people survive you wont find anything (named anyway). There are a lot of requirements to find something shiny, each as important as the last.

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, if nobody brings cash you wont receive anything, if nobody dies you wont find anything and if too many people survive you wont find anything (named anyway). There are a lot of requirements to find something shiny, each as important as the last.

That true. Well I meant them coming with everything and following directions. The the more the better.

DeletedUser

lol))) your money-fight chiefs don't tell you much details, i see)) we had a fight where 1 player found fancy buntline(11200) and other - brown cap(112$) what was the sum of money from dead ppl per 1 player left alive - your assumptions?)))
Assumptions? :nowink:
Listen, in jobs there's a % in luck which means item value. That value varies between x-y. It is not a certain set value, so you can find more than one or two items.
If one found a buntline and one a brown cap, then the value in battles varies between 0 and the max that is determined by money from the dead divided to the number of survivors.
Is all about luck!

DeletedUser16002

There will be another battle on today so I should have some more information about the mechanics of how it works, will also keep you updated on any new drops.

DeletedUser16002

Uploaded a second batch of photo's on the main post. Sorry a few of them came out blurry dont know what happened. At least we know where to get the 3rd key now and for the record, the person who has all 3 said there is no immediate quest/use for them.

EDIT: Duduie if your around could you change title to "Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3." please, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16002

Another battle today, someone found another youngers revolver. Still searching for boons axe :unsure:

DeletedUser15491

i am trying to do that on world 1, but i need the people with the money

Status
Not open for further replies.