Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16002

Okay - I don't want to argue.

I have just one question, is it possible that nobody gets an item drop at the end of a battle? I don't mean a 1 sided battle. But say 45-50, and 15 survive on the winning side, will at least one person be guarantedd to find something?

Its possible but it hasnt happened in either of the 2 battles yet.

DeletedUser

There is no such percentage chance of getting an item, or none that we know of. If 15 players go to the same job in the same time, is there a chance that at least one of them gets an item? This is the same type of question. Is all about luck. 10 of them can find something, or just 5, or 1 or none or all. The odds work in a mysterious way to me.

DeletedUser16002

There is no such percentage chance of getting an item, or none that we know of. If 15 players go to the same job in the same time, is there a chance that at least one of them gets an item? This is the same type of question. Is all about luck. 10 of them can find something, or just 5, or 1 or none or all. The odds work in a mysterious way to me.

There seems to be a 100% drop rate when 'x' amount is in the pot though, more battles will have to be done to have some definate answers.

DeletedUser16002

Check out the names of the people in the pictures in world 9:razz:

DeletedUser

I have just one question said:
I have been on the winning side and survived two fort battles but received nothing. On other occasions I have had items but clearly there wasn't much money involved as they were fairly low monetary value ones

DeletedUser21720

I have found a few minor items here and there, and the best battle was one in which I survived, it was a large fort, many fighters, and the battle lasted forever it seemed. The drop was the womans necklace. plus, i earned approx 1200 exp points.

My conclusion? the more fighters/longer the battle, the better the drop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Patchday @ public.beta (1.21)
We are updating the beta world to 1.​21
Changes are:
* items are distributed equally to the money brought in the battle (i.e if 10000$ are in the battle, you might get an item of that value divided by the number of survivers)
:razz:

http://devblog.the-west.net/?p=134〈=en

DeletedUser16002

I have found a few minor items here and there, and the best battle was one in which I survived, it was a large fort, many fighters, and the battle lasted forever it seemed. The drop was the womans necklace. plus, i earned approx 1200 exp points.

My conclusion? the more fighters/longer the battle, the better the drop.

The number of fighters doesnt matter since 85 people in a small battle is 100% of its capacity and 85 people in a large is only about 30% of its capacity. Perhaps its not the amount of people but the percentage full it is. Again all I can do is guess until more data has been collected

DeletedUser

lol.. all this speculation and whining now, when it has been written on a developers blog a year ago :)

DeletedUser16002

lol.. all this speculation and guides, and it has been written on a developers blog a year ago :)

We all knew you could get items from fort battles as it has been happening for as long as they are out. What we didnt know was how to obtain named weapons and that what this guide is for.

The method is foolproof,

lots of people + lots of cash + few survivors = potential for very high value items, in this case named weapons and other high value items.

DeletedUser

yes I know it says so in the blog :D (i.e if 10000$ are in the battle, you might get an item of that value divided by the number of survivers)

DeletedUser

Yeah I hope that people on world 8 start doing this, looks awesome.

DeletedUser

I have just one question, is it possible that nobody gets an item drop at the end of a battle? I don't mean a 1 sided battle. But say 45-50, and 15 survive on the winning side, will at least one person be guarantedd to find something?

we had money-fights where 3 surviors got nothing and where 7 surviors found only 1 fancy buntline - nothing more. also we had a strange fortfight where people took a lot of money (about 80-90k from 35 people) and the best drop was a rusty buntline.

about devblog hint - brought money = you can stay in fort without killing noone and get anything? i think only money from dead increase the drop prices

DeletedUser

You are right. Money from the dead increases the drop price. As for the 80-90k from 35 people, divide the whole sum to the whole number of survivors. 10 survivors means 8-9k per survivor, which is the value of the item that can be found. The sum lost does not equal the sum of all the items found. The whole sum divides to the number of survivors. From all the survivors some get items, some don't. The rest of the money will vanish (for the survivors who don't get anything).

Status
Not open for further replies.