Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16002

WARNING - POTENTIAL SPOLIERS AHEAD

Updated last - 7-6-10

------------------------------------------------------
I've been getting quite a bit of negative and positive rep response, thingys from this guide. To be honest guys you shouldnt waste your time, I have zero interest in my reputation level. To those who gave positive, thanks I guess and to those who gave negative, well it was only your own time you wasted ^.^
------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, we on world 9 have figured out the way to obtain presumably all named weapons in the game. Here are screenshots before I begin.

youngersrevolverforums.png

jessejamesschofieldforu.png

allenspepperboxrevolver.png

SECOND FORT BATTLE

stomahawkforums.png

natsmacheteforums.png

wyattearpsbuntlineforum.png

key3forums.png

I have permission from all these people to post the images.

The trick is to initiate a fort battle and have people bring upwards of 5-6k with them to lose, people have to die and their cash goes into a pot. The people remaining on the winning side get a share of this pot in the form of items, in this case very rare ones.

EDIT: Ok its confirmed the losing side can find named weapons and other rare items, however the chance is a lot lower. We believe it is about 75% items for winners and 25% for losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL
Thanks for sharing screenshots and the scheme with the rest of the forum although fortfight reports would be even more effective. ;)
The best guide in the last month, short and simple.
Mods can we get this post as a sticky?

Written by Broken Record

DeletedUser16002

I wasnt aware we could post reports on forums, I will post my own report now and get the other 2 tomorrow:dry:

[report=16631148a360a9aa2e]Battle report: CASH FORT BATTLE[/report]

DeletedUser

We can't use them as a direct link on this forum, however we can copy/paste those links on our ingame forums and it'll work perfectly.
Thanks again for sharing.

DeletedUser16002

Added Allens Pepperbox Revolver agin, which seemed to have just disappeared...

DeletedUser

To clear all mist: Gaf has character premium --> he can use weapon 6 level lower

DeletedUser16002

It seems that larger battles arent as good as small ones, the more survivers the less chance of a named item. :unsure:

Today we got usual fort drops, no unique items though.

Come back Friday week for the biggest surprise of your lives:) I wont spoil it now but it will be worth the wait for the screenshots you are about to see.

DeletedUser16806

Come back Friday week for the biggest surprise of your lives:) I wont spoil it now but it will be worth the wait for the screenshots you are about to see.

Respectfully, I doubt that. Every single named weapon has been found on Polish servers via this method.

DeletedUser16002

There are more than named weapons to be found in fort battles:)

DeletedUser

I stil dont understand how to get that fort weapons,can somebody please explain me a little bit better???

DeletedUser8627

I stil dont understand how to get that fort weapons,can somebody please explain me a little bit better???

You need to arrange with your team members on this one.

They will need to initiate a fort battle and go to the battle with quite a load of cash on them and make sure they get KOed. All the cash goes into a pot and the survivors get the cash split as an item as valuable

DeletedUser

but how will I get a weapon if I die and survivors win a some of the rare items??

DeletedUser8627

You guys will need to take turns swapping turns. also need to take turns who brings the cash and gets KOed.

It's a tedious mission this just for the weapons.

DeletedUser16002

Pretty much as above. If you die in one battle you try and survive the next one. Its not exactly "rigged fort battles" as the fort fights as normal and people die, when there are only like 30 people left then they agree to sit out the remainder.

DeletedUser

It could be totally rigged though. If it was planned properly with all parties trusting each other. Its really no different to push duelling, with some sacrificing so others gain.

DeletedUser

It could be totally rigged though. If it was planned properly with all parties trusting each other. Its really no different to push duelling, with some sacrificing so others gain.
How can you make sure that the money you bring go into your friend's item? How can you make sure your friend will find something while you are sacrificing money?
The luck factor makes it different from push duels, not to mention that other uninvited players can join and there is nothing you can do about it.
There is a certain intention of some players to lose money for other player's to get something, but there is no way to make sure your plan will work.
Push duels: 1 opponent and 1 only ... who gets what you lose
Battles: multiple opponents, you can never know how many ... and survivors might or might not find something...

Status
Not open for further replies.