Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll have to talk to my townmates about it anyway... I mean... I don't need nor care for cash... Or XP... There are low level players who could use both cash and XP... I'm not doing anything illegal pushing money or XP through forts... Even if the money vanishes into thin air... At least I've tried, right?

Thanks Ana, I owe you for this.

DeletedUser

Before 1.28 I believe the drop rate was 50%. After that, it was lowered to 25%.
And Joxer, if you are trying to make a point about the push rule, I will have our community manager look into it. :)

DeletedUser

No, please don't do that. Not yet at least... ;)
I really need to try this with 100K pocketcash solo attacker - that would be me, ofc, I have the cash, I don't need it and I don't need XP either...
Just need a blessing from my townmates, and we'll roll it. If it happens - and I believe everyone will say "yes", it's free cash, who'd say "no" - I'll post the results (reports) so a guide can be edited/updated.

Slygoxx

It was done before (1 people with a crapload of cash died, rest survived), and some interesting things were found, though no key 3.
I do not know the exact droprate, because a lot of people didn't share if they found anything or not, but it was pretty reasonable.

DeletedUser

Not true OAN, they should get 1-2 XP. :razz:
But being in another push fight the other day on w12, I expect some uninvited guests on my side. Without cash. XP bringers. ;)
Anyway, it's similar to push duels... You give your money away, they're level 99 or zero motivation and gain 0-1 XP. The only difference is 24 hours of waiting instead of 10 minutes. ;)
Yea, well, they'll receive items and not money... But they'll just sell those items, so...

Anyway if this works... The only question what will remain is whether we're allowed to sell red rags for 3000$ to our townmate or not (assuming he has enough cash to afford it and we're broke). Since this kind of fort battle is allowed, I think selling red rags for 3000$ is also allowed, but wouldn't go there. Yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway if this works... The only question what will remain is whether we're allowed to sell red rags for 3000$ to our townmate or not (assuming he has enough cash to afford it and we're broke). Since this kind of fort battle is allowed, I think selling red rags for 3000$ is also allowed, but wouldn't go there. Yet.
Let's rephrase that to, "don't go there, ever."

The rules are clear about what is a push. Cash fort wars are, presently, not considered pushes; selling rags for an exorbitant amount will get you a nice, shiny, permanent ban. In any event, this particular discussion has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.