Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20104

I am a lev 86 worker with the following skill set up..and 15k to burn :p
95 str 153 vig 95 toughness
0 mob 86 dodge
0 dex 36 aim
0 charisma 93 app
got the golden saber what should i do now :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys
im resistant malee dualer and i need your help about items
im level 30, and i have no idea what is the best set for me
can you guys give me a hand and offer some nice usble items for me?
thanks

DeletedUser22685

I'd go with something like the following:

Fancy leather hat
Brown shawl (attack) and Mexican bandana (defence)
Fancy dress coat
Walking stick (attack) and Fireworks rocket (defence)
Brown studded belt
Green or yellow plaid pants
And you're only 5 levels away from Fancy riding boots which come before daylight in terms of shoes

DeletedUser21299

red falcon Skill Distribution update

hello red falcon or somebody can some do a update on skill Distribution fore us that is lev
100 or more?

tanks niklas81

DeletedUser22685

Just use the percentages given and adapt them for your level.

Red Falcon

Sorry I took so long to reply. It looks like the guide is back up in it's full version. I am glad I was able to help out, Duduie.

DeletedUser

When I challenge another player to a duel I can't change my inventory while the 10-minute window is open.

Can the defender change his inventory during this time?

DeletedUser

What about Tactics in the Resistance Duelers? I never assign any SP to that skill or should I assign them in higher lvls? (asking because of the soldiers bonus).

DeletedUser

Resistance usually involves high health, with a high toughness & reflex, both of which reduce damage against melee/missile (respectively). Tactics addresses to hit, it does not address amount of damage. It's all a choice. Your tactics only applies to defense (when someone attacks you, not when you attack someone). If you anticipate doing the bulk of the attacking, it's not that big a deal. If you anticipate sitting out conflicts a lot, or focusing on fort attacks, then a high tactics is a good choice (for a soldier), but you need to match that with a medium/high dodge, lest it serves little purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.