Gui-Kate

DeletedUser

I know that my next quest is to duel Gui-Kate, but where do I find him. No one else had given new quests in the saloon and I see no purple dots on the map either.

DeletedUser

You need to get the Love Letter from Maya. Simply COMPLETE Maya's quest and Gui Kate will appear.

If you have done that and have the letter, read Maya's story again. She points you in the right direction, because Gui Kate can not be found in every square. ;)

DeletedUser

What should we do after defeating Gui-kate ?
its now 16:37 server time but i cant see the next quest ( defeating plummer)

DeletedUser

I was just about to post about that. I've completed the "Blackmailer" part with Maya but the 16:00-21:00 quest with Maya hasn't shown up. I've done the usual clearing cache/logging out etc so glad to know that it isn't just me.

Just done this quest on Worlds 2 & 3 so it seems to be only World 1 with the problem.

DeletedUser

What should we do after defeating Gui-kate ?
its now 16:37 server time but i cant see the next quest ( defeating plummer)

Yup, same thing, I was at town too, not even sleeping, can't see Plummer :(

I already submitted a ticket, hopefully they can resolve this soon. In the meantime, back to the grind :(

DeletedUser

Gui-Kate has 300 HP
Jack Plummer has 400 HP

The poor Indian died in 3 hits, didn't last long. I had more difficult time hitting Plummer. Still I took no damage from either.

DeletedUser

well it's 1600 server time here and i cant find the plumber either ugghhh now what?

DeletedUser

so you just go to the saloon to the dancer right for her to tell you the story? or is he actually in the saloon?

DeletedUser

well i sent in a ticket i hope they fix it soon cause i dont want to have to wait till tomarrow now to do this quest:(

DeletedUser

if your having trouble with the plumber, i figured out that i had to aim at his left shoulder twice, then his right arm twice. i could find any patern in his aiming though.

DeletedUser

do you need to be in town and doing nothing for it to show up? cause uugghhh almost 1900 and still nothing

DeletedUser

i didn't have any trouble at all. although it was my world 6 account, so it might be just world 1.

DeletedUser

does anyone recommend what I should spec my self as a adventurer who is bad at duels?